Marko Pjaca (22 Viewers)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #223
    Mario will get some time. After Gonzalo hits his hattrick in every game because we'll be that good, Mario will come in min 70 and do the dirty work. + Coppa Italia. :allegri:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    Mario will get some time. After Gonzalo hits his hattrick in every game because we'll be that good, Mario will come in min 70 and do the dirty work. + Coppa Italia. :allegri:
    Mandzukic , Higuain, Dybala, Pjaca, Gabigol ? Stacked as feck.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    He'll do good here.
    Would you be mad if I told you that because of your avatar, I don't even read what you write?

You could even write that you had anal sex all weekend with my wife while ordering caviar and Dom Perignon on all of my credit cards, and I wouldn't even notice

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Would you be mad if I told you that because of your avatar, I don't even read what you write?

You could even write that you had anal sex all weekend with my wife while ordering caviar and Dom Perignon on all of my credit cards, and I wouldn't even notice
    :lol:

I see some DICulo in this post-.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005

damn :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)