Marko Pjaca (19 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Does he like to dribble like Cuadrado? YES
Does he pass the ball when a guy is open? YES
Am I typing this pantless? YES
YESYESYESSSS

he is the fourth most expensive buying in Agnelli era.
becomes the most expensive footballer in the club’s and the Croatian first division history.
Pjaca’s move to Juventus puts him at the top of an impressive club record transfer list, one which was been topped by Luka Modrić since his €21 million move to Tottenham in 2009.
he completed 91% of his take-ons at EURO 2016, more than any player to attempt 10+
and this was in the EURO...not in some mickey mouse league. Also he played well vs portogalo.

I think we are in safe hands here.

The only thing that bothers me a little is that he mentioned he doesnt like being benched. So if we do a Coman on him its byebye. But to be honest we will not bench a 23 mils dude.

On a positive note.... he says he is not mad about money and he send his money to his family. So maybe he will not pull a Pogba on us when other teams come here showing the green greens.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This is the kind of move I like to see us make. Is there a striker around with the same relative kind of potential / value? Other than Morata...

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
This guy has spectacular dribbling and explosion, this much is very clear.

His decision making and end product are still unknown though.

But if he's smart and can think fast, I see this guy as having potential to be a similar or even better version of peak Kaka. Their ball carrying style with large footsteps and deceptive athleticism is so uncommon. And Kaka couldn't really dribble.

Dybala + Pjaca floating around behind the CF, changing positions constantly - center and flanks - with Pjanic distributing passes to them may be pure destruction. Higuain would complement them perfectly.

But it's important he can be smart on the ball and have quick decision making to play with these guys. That we have yet to see.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

But if he's smart and can think fast, I see this guy as having potential to be a similar or even better version of peak Kaka. Their ball carrying style with large footsteps and deceptive athleticism is so uncommon. And Kaka couldn't really dribble.

Dybala + Pjaca floating around behind the CF, changing positions constantly - center and flanks - with Pjanic distributing passes to them may be pure destruction. Higuain would complement them perfectly.

But it's important he can be smart on the ball and have quick decision making to play with these guys. That we have yet to see.
yeh. Kaka had some very basic dribbling ability, but what made him lethal was the quick way he chose were to go and how he dribble passed peeps simply by running at them.

About those 2 roaming a CF...yes that too is what i would like to see. Somehting like a christmas tree with a bomber like Higuain would be so sex.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #212
    This is the kind of move I like to see us make. Is there a striker around with the same relative kind of potential / value? Other than Morata...
    Ajax won't sell Milik this year they say and we're probably getting Gabriel Barbosa.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    if Gabigol signs for us, i promise not to call him by that gay as hell name.

Ill call him Barbosa, because thats the surname of a man.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Why insisting on Kaka ?

Pjaca has spectacular dribbeling, explosion and physicality

Kaka set himself apart with his decisionmaking in terms of movement on and off the ball, in addition to worldclass passing and shooting skills, and ballcontroll technique

Peak kaka was the last great CAM in the game. Lets not overreact please. This guy can be an exciting winger, lets begin there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)