Marko Pjaca (12 Viewers)

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
I would not fap yet. The kid's got talent, there's no doubt about it but he's been playing for fucking dinamo Zagreb in a mickey mouse league. If he turns out to be half as good as dybbie, we're good to go for a decade.

May 22, 2007
I would not fap yet. The kid's got talent, there's no doubt about it but he's been playing for fucking dinamo Zagreb in a mickey mouse league. If he turns out to be half as good as dybbie, we're good to go for a decade.
As with Dybala, there's going to be a lot of expectation from him immediately with that price tag, so if he doesn't play as much early on he will be declared a flop/failure. Important for everyone to just allow him to adjust over the season, Max likes to blend in young players slowly.

So I'm of course predicting "Allegri is ruining Pjaca!! :(" posts by October time.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
he is the fourth most expensive buying in Agnelli era.
becomes the most expensive footballer in the club’s and the Croatian first division history.
Pjaca’s move to Juventus puts him at the top of an impressive club record transfer list, one which was been topped by Luka Modrić since his €21 million move to Tottenham in 2009.
he completed 91% of his take-ons at EURO 2016, more than any player to attempt 10+

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yes, like Modric, Brozovic, Kovacic, Mandzukic, Kalinic, etc... In recent times or the likes of Suker, Boban, Boksic, Jarni, Tudor, Simic before. The league is rubbish but the talent pool in these parts has always been extraordinary. Don't confuse those two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)