Marko Pjaca (4 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I think we've signed the next superstar here. Fast and strong as a bull with great technique and football inteligence to back it. We've been following him for 3-4 years but Dinamo didn't want to sell before this summer, reckoning that his value would rise after the Euro.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Looking forward to seeing how well he progresses in the next 2 years. Probably the most exciting transfer so far because noone really knows just how good he may or may not be.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Like how moratta played this. If I'm right, dinamo wanted 20 + 3 in bonuses in one go. Supposedly them bonuses were somewhat achievable. Moratta pushed it to 23 to be paid in installments over two years. :beppe:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I think we've signed the next superstar here. Fast and strong as a bull with great technique and football inteligence to back it. We've been following him for 3-4 years but Dinamo didn't want to sell before this summer, reckoning that his value would rise after the Euro.
Did you actually see him play before? Full 90 minutes? Asking because
I only have youtube vids and the EM to judge him, and it looks like he never passes the ball.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I only have youtube vids and the EM to judge him, and it looks like he never passes the ball.
Reading some scout reports online and the one siamak posted earlier, his ability to be selfish is apparently his biggest weakness. But we can work on that..

On a similar note, why does this signing remind me of coman. I've no doubt he will be very good but we have to play him often to keep this kid happy.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #174
    Does he like to dribble like Cuadrado? YES
    Does he pass the ball when a guy is open? YES
    Am I typing this pantless? YES

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    I watched him in EL with Dinamo few times, heard a lot of talk from my buddies (Dinamo fans) of his qualities and they were always convince this guy has what it takes to move to some big European club. Very similar to when they hyped Modric, I knew the guy but wasn't following him that closely.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    Interesting player because of his size and athleticism. It looks like he's a natural winger but his size and strength could allow him to play centrally.

Dybala-Pjaca could be a good counter attacking option as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)