Marko Pjaca (21 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Pjaca completes Juventus medical
By Football Italia staff

Marko Pjaca has completed his Juventus medical, and will now head to the club HQ to sign his contract.

The Dinamo Zagreb midfielder arrived in Turin to take his medical examinations this morning, ahead of a reported €23m transfer.

Pjaca has now completed the tests at J-Medical, and will head to the Bianconeri headquarters to sign a five-year contract.

Milan were also keen to sign the Croatian international, but the Old Lady beat them to the signing of the 21-year-old.
:touched:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It's quite weird to see such a high fee being paid to a Croatian team. Usually teams from Balkan sell players for peanuts and most expensive players are like 6-11mln. Some were more expensive but I think even Modric went for less than 20mln.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's quite weird to see such a high fee being paid to a Croatian team. Usually teams from Balkan sell players for peanuts and most expensive players are like 6-11mln. Some were more expensive but I think even Modric went for less than 20mln.
What other players should we be looking at over there? :D

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
no way that is NOTHING like the wonder goal Ibra scored in ajax

i remember when we signed him and Cannavaro last day of summer mercato and we did for 16m!!!
Too bad at juventus wasn't a scorer 10-14 in the two seasons he spent with us!
But man i clearly remember the first game against Brescia and that goal on first app! really made me wet! too bad it didn't last.

By the way we should never sign another player from Raiola. That fatty is so annoying!

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
What other players should we be looking at over there? :D
it's all due to euro championship else he would have gone for a sum below 10 instead of 22.5
Inter had an option on the guy for 8m but expired before euro championship XD
Btw it's all Galliani's fault he went there without money bidding 25. So anyone to get the guy had to bid at least 20. Motherfucker Galliani

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #115
    Il Condor. :touched:

anyway Pjaca is at Juve headquarters. Expect some pics with Beppone. :beppe:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)