Marko Pjaca - Dinamo Zagreb - AM/SS/LW/RW (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Very good. Took down 3 guys with his dribbling and sweet passes.
He'll need to work on his shooting but we have a nice one here. GREAT job Fab and Beppe.
Could have won another pk or 2 but the ref said no.
Thanks, I'm gonna have to stock up on the tissues then : tuttosport:

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
It means Juve is waiting for you.

BTW today he played against the Macedonian Champions in a game where every knew it was fixed ffs :lol:
They didn't qualify, just won the 2nd round. there's still a 3rd round and a playoff... so don't worry about this guys, he will be eligible for us.

The rule says: "A player who has been fielded in the first, second, third qualifying round or the play-offs of the Uefa Champions League or Uefa Europa League is entitled to play in the Uefa Champions League or Uefa Europa League for another club as from the group stage."

It happened with Martial when he moved to those cheeky basterds, and he played for them in the group stage.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Oh and he is a match fixer?.

He will slot in here like a glove:flag1:
Not him but the presidents of the clubs, I mean re-watch the game and you'll see :lol:

Before his transfer was announced I was in Croatia happened to be in Zagreb right after the first game with Vardar FC everyone was speaking about him joining Juve.

Today's game and goals shouldnt be indication of what he can do, but I can confirm this guy has some serious potential :)

- - - Updated - - -

So who will dynamo meet next? Hope they meet 4th placed laliga team and get trashed :-/ can't trust any other club to do the job, well maybe mancity :sergio:
They'll beat the next round they were playing against a team weaker than our champion Vardar :)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Not him but the presidents of the clubs, I mean re-watch the game and you'll see :lol:

Before his transfer was announced I was in Croatia happened to be in Zagreb right after the first game with Vardar FC everyone was speaking about him joining Juve.

Today's game and goals shouldnt be indication of what he can do, but I can confirm this guy has some serious potential :)

- - - Updated - - -

They'll beat the next round they were playing against a team weaker than our champion Vardar :)

Youtube vids never lie. No match fixing will debone my bonahr!

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
They didn't qualify, just won the 2nd round. there's still a 3rd round and a playoff... so don't worry about this guys, he will be eligible for us.

The rule says: "A player who has been fielded in the first, second, third qualifying round or the play-offs of the Uefa Champions League or Uefa Europa League is entitled to play in the Uefa Champions League or Uefa Europa League for another club as from the group stage."

It happened with Martial when he moved to those cheeky basterds, and he played for them in the group stage.
From this rule I dont see why he would be cup tied if they qualify to CL? Am I missing something here? This says he can qualify with Dinamo and play for Juve from the group stage onwards

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
From this rule I dont see why he would be cup tied if they qualify to CL? Am I missing something here? This says he can qualify with Dinamo and play for Juve from the group stage onwards
I never said that. some users did but that's an old rule. I checked on UEFA's website so we're all clear even if they qualify.
(BTW my comparison with Martial is not great because Monaco eventually didn't qualify.... but the rest is true).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)