Marko Pjaca - Dinamo Zagreb - AM/SS/LW/RW (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I think Cuadrado was as closest we have had to camo. ONly that cuads had TERRIBLE end product in comparison to camo.

I have to agree with osman on this one.
Pjanic seems to be way more sliky... but Pjanic is heavilsy assist focused....while camo liked to takes men on with no fear.

A more accurate comparison would be that Camoranesi had the end product of Pajaca with the dribbles of Cuadrado. in fact forget about cuadrado,,,cuads would have dreamed to have camo{s dribbling skills.

and Trez, DP, Pavel, Camo :touched: the old guard

- - - Updated - - -

PAJACAAAAAA

:inter: shame on you

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
No....even if they win they make the 3rd qualifying round. Either way, he can play for us in the champions league
Ok im confused. I read this on Uefa's website and it has lead me to believe that if he plays tommorow and then Dynamo go on to qualify for the group stages then he will be cup-tied and can not play for us in the CL

"Rule 18.07 states that if a player features in the first, second or third qualifying rounds of either the Champions League or Europa League, he can play for another club in either competition from the group stages onwards, provided his former employers do not reach the group stages themselves.

If a player is involved in any of the aforementioned qualifying rounds for a side which then goes on to play in the group stages of either UEFA competition, he is not eligible to play for another club in Europe in that season"

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Ok im confused. I read this on Uefa's website and it has lead me to believe that if he plays tommorow and then Dynamo go on to qualify for the group stages then he will be cup-tied and can not play for us in the CL

"Rule 18.07 states that if a player features in the first, second or third qualifying rounds of either the Champions League or Europa League, he can play for another club in either competition from the group stages onwards, provided his former employers do not reach the group stages themselves.

If a player is involved in any of the aforementioned qualifying rounds for a side which then goes on to play in the group stages of either UEFA competition, he is not eligible to play for another club in Europe in that season"
:shocked: So why might not have Pjaca for the CL. Ooooh my goodness what a situation

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

NANDATOOO

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002

Ok now you have me confused. I didn't know about the part if they make the group stages. Damn. I hope he still has the flu then.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:lol: Zach I know you like Pjaca but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

- - - Updated - - -

I want her to be my mamacita and spank me for being a naughty boy.
its just an example of a player you'e find a solution for

If Pjaca is the bee's knee's, then we'd find a way to get him into the formation in his good position

assymetric 433/442 comes to mind, like we did last year for a while with cuadrado

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)