Marko Pjaca - Dinamo Zagreb - AM/SS/LW/RW (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Now the question will be how the feck is he gonna be used in 3-5-2?
Could cover a lot of positions probably.

Cuadrado like (in terms of usage) winger coming from the bench
Vice Dybala, SS
AM in less important games

Don't know enough to know how well he fits those roles though, doubt anyone here doed.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Is he really worthy? Will some please tell me some things about him to get me excited as i clearly dont know enough.
Well, he is a man who has a high success of take ons. The beats his marker with great consistency. And he seem to have good end product.

He could be very helpful

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I'm more excited about pjaca than any other signing/potential signing and that includes higuain and pjanic. Not gonna lie and say I watched him at dinamo but I definitely watched him at the euros and his combination of pace and dribbling is game changing. I always viewed morata as more of a winger and pjaca is a perfect replacement.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
dat der depth

- - - Updated - - -

Agent: 'Pjaca wants Juventus, but...'
By Football Italia staff

Marko Pjaca is “close to Juventus, but nothing can happen until the agreement with Dinamo Zagreb is signed,” said his agent.

The situation has been dragging on for weeks now, as the Bianconeri appear to have seen off competition from Milan at €25m.

“It is only normal that Pjaca hasn’t signed for Juventus when the club still needs to sign an agreement with Dinamo Zagreb,” agent Marko Naletilic told Sportske Novosti in Croatia.

“The two clubs are yet to reach an agreement. Marko can have the desire to join Juventus. That is not in dispute and I have friends at Juvetus too.

“I have received verbal confirmation the two clubs are negotiating and trying to sort everything out. That’s it.

“Pjaca cannot sign for Juve until the clubs have agreed terms. Besides, there are another six or seven sides who want him too.

“I expect it all to be finalised next week, though I cannot say when. The truth is that Pjaca is close to Juve, he wants this team, but nothing can happen until the agreement between Dinamo and Juventus is signed.”

- - - Updated - - -

His agent confirmed he wants Juve :numnum:

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
That amount is a lot for an unproven player from the Croatian league. No wonder the deal isn't done.

Marotta wont pay what their asking and he shouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)