marketing (1 Viewer)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Just do what i did when i had school projects.Leave it until the last day,its amazing what kinda inspiration u get when under pressure.

Procrastination,gotta love it.:D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

or do what i did, don't write it, get an F, than at the end of the semester take a oral exam to amend it.

on second thought, don't listen to me, not a good way to go. :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Byrone said:
Just do what i did when i had school projects.Leave it until the last day,its amazing what kinda inspiration u get when under pressure.

Procrastination,gotta love it.:D
:lol:

ewwww, don't remind me:D

OP

monty87

Mar 16, 2006
  • Thread Starter #7
    lol, yeh ... pulled some crap out of my arse
    just figured out its only worth two percent
    so i dont really care

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    im not sure,but i think market segmentation refers to dividing the market into groups.for eg,you'll divide the market into groups of children,adults and the elderly,and then your product line will target these market segments.a product for children obviously wont be sold in the market for the elderly.

im just making a guess btw.i took my maketing course some 3 semesters back but i dont remember all of it.i did study market segmentation,but i could be totally wrong with my explanation.do check it with someone else too.

GoldenH

Jul 28, 2006
    @salman your memory serves you well, even though the market would be better of divided into groups like companies (large/small) and households wihtin the city limits, agriculture usage and households surrounding the city limits but within the water deployment network, or just target everybody using the water network.

im sorry if my explaining is shiddi, i've just made the comeback to school from my summer holidays

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)