Marketing & Commerce (12 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Holy fuck, it is really starting to look like a premium brand.
I'll take the old scarf thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Are we sure the money we make with Juve socks and boxershorts will be reinvested in Juventus though?

What if Johnny boy is gonna use us as cash cow and invest the money in other prjojects?
He will be investing it into English cricket

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
DutchJuventino
Apr 9, 2015
  • Thread Starter #25

Italian Serie A team logos, with old and new Juventus logos shown for comparison. (Logos via SportsLogos; I know one logo is missing but it broke the grid and this gets the point across.) Which one stands out more?

It's from a site and the Serie A clubs are outdated, but the point remains.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    to stand out isn't always a good thing though.

I don't mind the new designed logo on merchandise, but as club badge? I'tll have to grow on me.

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009

Italian Serie A team logos, with old and new Juventus logos shown for comparison. (Logos via SportsLogos; I know one logo is missing but it broke the grid and this gets the point across.) Which one stands out more?

It's from a site and the Serie A clubs are outdated, but the point remains.

I love it, so proud of our club and the fact that we're constantly trying to think outside the box.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    Our fashion department will make more money than the rest of Serie A put together.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    Are you people seriously thinking this JJ stuff will somehow become a super elite brand that will make tens of millions for Juventus? It's not like you can just enter such market and become a big part of it just because you made a logo.

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    At the end of the day, if you want to further your brand and reach out to a bigger audience, you need to be seen with the best at your club. There is a reason why Barcelona and Real Madrid are top of the game right now, even without the help of the EPL. They have Messi and Ronaldo

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
    This is definitely the douchebags' thread. The moment Juve stops winning most of them will abandon it because it won't be fashionable and desirable to wear the "J" branded leather (killing animals to wear their skin is sick for any educated and reasonable human being) pants encrusted with silver, gold and pink diamonds. I hope that Juve will not start creating some expensive but tasteless shit in order to attract the soulless fags who have no class anyway.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
    Jan 17, 2011
    This is definitely the douchebags' thread. The moment Juve stops winning most of them will abandon it because it won't be fashionable and desirable to wear the "J" branded leather (killing animals to wear their skin is sick for any educated and reasonable human being) pants encrusted with silver, gold and pink diamonds. I hope that Juve will not start creating some expensive but tasteless shit in order to attract the soulless fags who have no class anyway.
    So much retardedness in one post. :lol:

We want our club to thrive economically so that we can compete with the big dogs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)