Marketing & Commerce (26 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Idolizing the remnants of the Agnelli family, no thanks. The ones that had souls are long gone. Now they operate it as a (failing) business while fans keep shilling for them.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
What happens when the Saudis buy us and then we still lose?
Naturally, the Saudis will fire Max, Folletti&Grani and the other murderers of JJ

Also kick bum players and overpay 100mil for french pacy boys but 100mil will be like 10mil is now for JJ

It's gonna be glorious

3vzp336jlqi41.jpg

Lgor educating tuz on how glorious sheikh JJ is gonna be

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Naturally, the Saudis will fire Max, Folletti&Grani and the other murderers of JJ

Also kick bum players and overpay 100mil for french pacy boys but 100mil will be like 10mil is now for JJ

It's gonna be glorious

3vzp336jlqi41.jpg

Lgor educating tuz on how glorious sheikh JJ is gonna be
I am highly skeptical, lets see how they handle Palermo first. All that money and PSG are still a joke for example, I can see that being us as well sitting on a pile of money surrounded by poverty. Meanwhile over here, how they're currently dismantling New York with no replacements is giving me agita @Dru

And RIP Malaga

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I am highly skeptical, lets see how they handle Palermo first. All that money and PSG are still a joke for example, I can see that being us as well sitting on a pile of money surrounded by poverty. Meanwhile over here, how they're currently dismantling New York with no replacements is giving me agita @Dru

And RIP Malaga
Thats because PSG have no European silverware. Having won it already and having pedigree helps to win it again. Its bigger feat to win CL with them than Bayern for that reason

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

And RIP Malaga
Unfortunately we're standing with our backs to the wall and the two options are 1. dying (Elkann ownership) or 2. maybe dying (sell to moneybags)

We don't have the luxury of sitting there and contemplating what-ifs, the time for that was 8 years go when we saw the first big EPL deals while we realized that Serie A has no intention of modernizing.

By a series of multiple poor decisions, we've reached a dead-end :sad:

RIP Malaga
RIP JJ

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)