Marketing & Commerce (14 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Cringe but that's the least of our concerns. If it works and builds our fan base and commercial revenues so be it.

The main driver of fans though will ultimately always be good football and titles. No amount of perfume can make a rotten corpse smell good.

There is no conflict between doing these marketing gimmicks and delivering on the pitch

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don’t even know how this is possible. In some ways I don’t even believe it. You talk to football fans in the US and they’re like oh, Juventus, the side that lost Ronaldo, will lose Dybala, and play garbage football. That Juventus?

The only notable star we have left is Dybala and he’s gone. You talk to the 18-25 soccer crowd and you have a lot of Dybala fans. But that’s about it. These fools at the club can hype us all they want, word on the street is we are going nowhere.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I don’t even know how this is possible. In some ways I don’t even believe it. You talk to football fans in the US and they’re like oh, Juventus, the side that lost Ronaldo, will lose Dybala, and play garbage football. That Juventus?

The only notable star we have left is Dybala and he’s gone. You talk to the 18-25 soccer crowd and you have a lot of Dybala fans. But that’s about it. These fools at the club can hype us all they want, word on the street is we are going nowhere.
Yeah sounds like PR. Did the capital injections have any impact too? And weren't we top a 10 club in terms of value/revenue and now are top 11?

Gaining new fans right now is close to a utopia. Maybe casuals are having a good giggle at our games or hipsters like the clothing department. Who knows at this point. But I sure am skeptical

Jun 16, 2020

This article explains the situation a lot better

https://brandfinance.com/press-rele...rowing-football-brand-in-new-football-ranking

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
"Key IPs include Rage of Bahamut (2011), The Idolmaster Cinderella Girls (2011, with Bandai Namco Entertainment), Granblue Fantasy (2014), and Shadowverse (2016)."

Household names we all know and love :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)