Mark77 confirms that... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Danese Moggi said:
Yes his agent just said , that Zebina was having difficulties with the Juventus management, and will therefore leave in January...
Interesting. I thank him for how he helped at the top of last season and all, but I'm actually sort of encouraged to hear this... given that he was one of Capello's ex-Roma cronies.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #202
    Espectro said:
    A young defender who scores alot... hummm... where did I hear that in the past...

Oh I know... it was a certain young defender who used to play fore Chievo and also scored alot befored he join us, remember him, his name was Legrotaglie...:disagree:

Lets buy a defender who can defend insted of a defender who can score ;)
    I don't see a young Italian defender that can defend lately. :(

Terlizzi can defend too. I'd bring back Tudor but Capello doesn't seem to like him.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #203
    Capello mentionned that Ballack would be usefull to Juve.

Moggi met with Marchionni's agent.

ciao!

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    mark77 said:
    I don't see a young Italian defender that can defend lately. :(

Terlizzi can defend too. I'd bring back Tudor but Capello doesn't seem to like him.
    Or Tudor doesn't want to be fourth choice. Maybe Legrottaglie should get another chance this summer in friendlies, it can't possibly be any worse then 2003/2004 season and I don't want to waste a talent like Glastone with playing 5 matches in a season.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Mr. Gol said:
    Or Tudor doesn't want to be fourth choice. Maybe Legrottaglie should get another chance this summer in friendlies, it can't possibly be any worse then 2003/2004 season and I don't want to waste a talent like Glastone with playing 5 matches in a season.

Tell me that you didnt just suggest to bring bacl Legrocrap to Juve? No you didnt, you couldnt...:shocked:

:shifty:

You can get beat up arround here for that kind of suggestions you know? :skull:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)