Mark Van Bommel (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
You know just like me that he's free this summer and is a great player. I think Juve should get him so we could rest Emo and start him once in a while. Yesterday he scored 3 goals against Ajax.

Van Bommel to reveal destination

PSV Eindhoven midfielder Mark van Bommel is set to announce which club he intends to join within a fortnight.

The 27-year-old's contract with PSV expires at the end of the season and will be available on a Bosman deal.

"We're hoping to agree a deal within the next 14 days. We're in the middle of discussions with a few clubs," said the player's agent Rob Jansen.

Last year, Van Bommel said he would like to play for Spurs, adding that he knew manager Martin Jol very well.

Jol also said he was monitoring the situation involving the Dutchman.

"We are enchanted with Van Bommel - he is a midfielder that would fit in my team," the Tottenham boss said in January.

German Bundesliga clubs Schalke and Borussia Dortmund, where his father-in-law and former coach Bert van Marwijk is in charge, have also expressed an interest over the past 12 months.

Yeah yeah, no Juve mentioned. ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I really don't think van Bommel would fit into the EPL simply because he's not a fast or quick player. Van Bommel would add some creativity to our side and would certainly be a better partner for Emerson in midfield than Blasi. Mark is a pretty good passer of the ball and knows how to tackle as well, basically being a typical midfield general.

One things for sure though, I would love to have Van Bommel in the team instead of Blasi.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    Hey David Del Piero, you have a list of 29 players in your wish list
    and possibly none of them will join us apart Chiellini. :(

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    hehe I know :) I would at least want to see some of these IMO great players in Juve.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)