Mario Mandžukić (29 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
What is funny? He scored 2 goals in that match and basically molested Real's defense entire game.

- - - Updated - - -

Who ur gonna vote for tomorrow btw? U sound like Cokolinda fan, always distorting facts with defamating comments :p
Oh, sorry. I misread his post. I thought he meant the Cardiff CL Final match. I most definitely will not vote for Kolinda. Although she's a MILF she's a bitch.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Has anyone else noticed just what a masculine name Mandzukic is?

I don’t know if Mario has altered my perception that name, but fucking hell, Mandzukic sounds like a proper name for a warrior.

I could never picture a man with the name Mandzukic as anything other than an alpha male. Can anyone here imagine a male called Mandzukic protesting at the women’s march, educating others about rape culture while drinking a cup of soy milk? I can’t.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

I don’t know if Mario has altered my perception that name, but fucking hell, Mandzukic sounds like a proper name for a warrior.

I could never picture a man with the name Mandzukic as anything other than an alpha male. Can anyone here imagine a male called Mandzukic protesting at the women’s march, educating others about rape culture while drinking a cup of soy milk? I can’t.
what’s not masculine about soy milk and supporting women? I bet he’s the kind of person that respects everyone based on their character instead of their gender. That’s the most masculine thing possible

and maybe he’s lactose intolerant too

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Masculine? Of course. Macho Alpha Male can't, it's not something against any gender

I know is a old fashion concept but I'm pretty sure some of that stuff must even be part of the definition in some way

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

What are you babbling about?

Jul 13, 2010
How can Vidal, Pogba, Conte, Marotta, Tevez, Zidane, who all were so much more valuable to this club than Mandsuckich be in the history section, when this epic hack is considered a legend?
I would agree with Vidal, I don't see how he was less of a winner and warrior than Mario.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Both Mario and Arturo are great warriors who gave their all to Juventus.

But:
- Vidal wanted to leave Juventus, went to Bayern, and after that claimed that he finally was at the big club capable of winning the CL, which was a pretty obvious insult for Juventus and Juventus fans;
- Mandzukic wanted to stay, was forced out, and after that is still thankful to the club and didn't make a single controversial claim (and never will, everyone knows it).

I like Vidal as a player, but he's definitely got that "rookie gene" in him. That's why he's not a legend, while Mario is. The big difference is hidden in small things.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006

But:
- Vidal wanted to leave Juventus, went to Bayern, and after that claimed that he finally was at the big club capable of winning the CL, which was a pretty obvious insult for Juventus and Juventus fans;
- Mandzukic wanted to stay, was forced out, and after that is still thankful to the club and didn't make a single controversial claim (and never will, everyone knows it).

I like Vidal as a player, but he's definitely got that "rookie gene" in him. That's why he's not a legend, while Mario is. The big difference is hidden in small things.
The difference is that Vidal was the best in the world in he’s position, and probably together with Pirlo our most important player, while Mandzu, even bias aside, had nowhere near the same influence on our team.
I am not saying that Vidal should be in the legend section, that should be reserved for true legende like ADP, Buffon, Chiellini for example, not players like Mandzu.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016

But:

Funny thing is he insulted Bayern as well when he left for Barca, can't remember the exact words though. Seems like he isn't the brighest out there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)