Mario Mandžukić (15 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I do feel for him but he should have accepted a role elsewhere. This stubbornness i jected ibtot the old folk who the club out up for sale should have accepted offers elsewhere.

The kean sale still has be bamboozled. Maybe he wanted out or maybe he was a bad egg behind the scenes..all I know is he had a breakout season and showed he had talent. We let him go and ended up keeping mandzukic and Higuain.

Jun 7, 2003
im really sorry for him, this is not a way to behave from the club side. this goes nowhere from here. he gave always everything for this colours and our shirt. really dissepointed with agnelli with this one

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
Its funny how we all know that some of the players will have to be omitted from the roster, yet we cry for anyone that is not there. If it is not Mandzo, then it should be Higuain. If it is not Higuain it should be Dybala.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
True and some complaining would've said Khedira while Khedira is clearly a Sarri favorite. The alternative to Emre Can would've been Bentancur but then you have no sub for Pjanic

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Hopefully we make some €€€ but it is a sad way for him to bow out.

One of my fav Juve players of the modern era and an absolute warrior who's been clutch for us on so many occasions.

Also been a complete professional his entire time at the club so hope he does well wherever he goes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)