Mario Mandžukić (61 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
what money? I don't think anyone is going to pay much for him. And as the bench option to close the game or score wild header he can be valuable I think.
It's possible to sell him for around 20M.

It all depends on who will stay.
If sell Kean & Pipita then maybe he can stay for the sub role.
If other forward comes in (Icardi?) then not sure how much minutes he will be able to get...

We really better start selling, to get better picture of the squad.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
It's possible to sell him for around 20M.

It all depends on who will stay.
If sell Kean & Pipita then maybe he can stay for the sub role.
If other forward comes in (Icardi?) then not sure how much minutes he will be able to get...

We really better start selling, to get better picture of the squad.
I think we would be lucky of we get 10 mil.
The only way to obtain more would be if he agrees to move to China.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
10M is enough for us. We bought him 4 years ago for 20M. he is 33 now with amortization cost of only 4M, so getting 10M is ok for us. I think the problem now is not transfer fee, rather the length of contract he demands. He will probably want 2 year contract with the same wage or 3 years with reduced salary, and that put some buyer clubs away

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
what money? I don't think anyone is going to pay much for him. And as the bench option to close the game or score wild header he can be valuable I think.
We better use his space in the team.

Cr7 is a way better header than all of our forwards put together. He is enough. The rest of mandz traits are overhyped here

- - - Updated - - -

10M is enough for us. We bought him 4 years ago for 20M. he is 33 now with amortization cost of only 4M, so getting 10M is ok for us. I think the problem now is not transfer fee, rather the length of contract he demands. He will probably want 2 year contract with the same wage or 3 years with reduced salary, and that put some buyer clubs away
Agree.

10 mils is a fair price for him. He is old and is not like he will score 25 goals.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Mandzukic follows Dybala to United?
By Football Italia staff

Speculation is growing in Italy that Mario Mandzukic could follow Juventus teammate Paulo Dybala to Manchester United.
The Argentina international is currently in talks with United as Juve look to swap him for Romelu Lukaku.
However, Tuttomercatoweb and Gazzetta dello Sport both claim Mandzukic’s name has cropped up in negotiations.
That is because the Old Lady would be prepared to also exchange the 33-year-old instead of offering cash on top of Dybala.
The former Croatia striker has been a loyal servant to the Bianconeri but does not appear compatible with Maurizio Sarri’s style of play.
Gonzalo Higuain, meanwhile, has been used heavily by the new boss in preseason, leading La Gazzetta to expect the 31-year-old will be retained for the role of deputy No 9.
On a personal level, the Premier League is the only top League that Mandzukic has yet to try his hand at.
Despite not commanding a transfer fee, the Red Devils would have to fork out in the region of €6m a season to cover his wages.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Mandzukic follows Dybala to United?
By Football Italia staff

Speculation is growing in Italy that Mario Mandzukic could follow Juventus teammate Paulo Dybala to Manchester United.
The Argentina international is currently in talks with United as Juve look to swap him for Romelu Lukaku.
However, Tuttomercatoweb and Gazzetta dello Sport both claim Mandzukic’s name has cropped up in negotiations.
That is because the Old Lady would be prepared to also exchange the 33-year-old instead of offering cash on top of Dybala.
The former Croatia striker has been a loyal servant to the Bianconeri but does not appear compatible with Maurizio Sarri’s style of play.
Gonzalo Higuain, meanwhile, has been used heavily by the new boss in preseason, leading La Gazzetta to expect the 31-year-old will be retained for the role of deputy No 9.
On a personal level, the Premier League is the only top League that Mandzukic has yet to try his hand at.
Despite not commanding a transfer fee, the Red Devils would have to fork out in the region of €6m a season to cover his wages.
Cash on top of Dybala for Lukaku. Now I'm not some master negotiator. I don't claim to know all the intricacies of these deals. But that seems flat out wrong.

juvid

Jul 11, 2018
- Manchester United are in advanced talks for Mandzukic, Operation close to €15m, According to TS

- Talks between Man United & Juventus ongoing for Mandzukic, the Bianconeri would not ask for more than €15M to sell the striker. [Romeo Agresti]

Last edited:

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
- Manchester United are in advanced talks for Mandzukic, Operation close to €15m, According to TS

- Talks between Man United & Juventus ongoing for Mandzukic, the Bianconeri would not ask for more than €15M to sell the striker. [Romeo Agresti]
Just fucking do it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)