Mario Mandžukić (32 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Strickland

May 17, 2019
with the coaching names we're linked, Kean breaking through and Higuain possibly coming back future doesn't look too certain for Mario.

dunno about Miha and Poch, but Sarri, Inzaghi and Pep probably don't see him as an integral part of their team

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Appreciate what he has done but just don't know where he fits anymore. Found a niche under Allegri but he just doesn't score enough and that's what we need. Then again maybe under a manager with some creative tactical ambition he may actually score more.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Appreciate what he has done but just don't know where he fits anymore. Found a niche under Allegri but he just doesn't score enough and that's what we need. Then again maybe under a manager with some creative tactical ambition he may actually score more.
If we build a more creatively capable team, I'd prefer someone else finishing off our chances, even if its a chubby argentinian. Mario bought average value in a team that was playing to his strengths and crossing the ball in box all game long, I don't think it'll be better for him if we shift away from that and he regularly has to finish with his feet..

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
If we build a more creatively capable team, I'd prefer someone else finishing off our chances, even if its a chubby argentinian. Mario bought average value in a team that was playing to his strengths and crossing the ball in box all game long, I don't think it'll be better for him if we shift away from that and he regularly has to finish with his feet..
Chubby Argentinean?? Maradona is making a come back?

Agree...he is not an the man that can lead and score 25 plus goals every season consistently. Just turned 33 years old as well. Fuck we have some old players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)