Mario Mandžukić (59 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Nothing really works without Mario...
You can basically spend hating him entire game but then within a minute he can turn the game around. From a hopeless situation, he makes the most of it, like the pen last night. He isnt the flashiest player around and I understand a lot of criticism he gets but cant dispute that he never gives up.

Mr.NoGood

Sep 30, 2018
He stole two goals in three days. :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Gazzetta: SUPERMARIO - Sacrifice and concreteness are the key principles of recent Juventus history. A tradition that is renewed thanks to the players wearing the black and white striped shirt. Among those in pink at the moment, one above all embodies them: Mario Mandzukic. The Croatian point scored the decisive goal against Inter and earned the penalty that sanctioned the 0-1 at the Stadio Grande Torino. There are no doubts: SuperMario is the face of Juventus.

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2010
I admire him and he's having a great season, but the only 34/35 years old worth 7,5mil contract can be pirlo and Cr7, sorry mandzu, don't get crazy with demands, stick to 5mil and take it to 2020 july

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I admire him and he's having a great season, but the only 34/35 years old worth 7,5mil contract can be pirlo and Cr7, sorry mandzu, don't get crazy with demands, stick to 5mil and take it to 2020 july
I read in local papers that he received that kind of offer from China so it's gonna be difficult to find agreement here. I think we will see quite a bit of changes next summer here.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I read in local papers that he received that kind of offer from China so it's gonna be difficult to find agreement here. I think we will see quite a bit of changes next summer here.
Depends on what he wants. Not everyone wants to go and play in China, especially when they play at a high level in Europe.

Mandzukic doesn't seem the type to just chase money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)