Mario Mandžukić (140 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Oh, we no understand their brilliance. We are just sad leftovers of lower intelligence with a strong gang game.
You know I been advocating for Mandzu to be benched/rotated since he lost his effectiveness as LW last season when we signed Costa (both in offensive and defensive impact for me). A role he used to do great in, and if he didn't reinvent himself into that amazingly instead of past CF lack of productivity (he couldn't get past the dozen goal mark), we would probably would sold him couple summers ago and I would been fine with it.

So I'm by no means someone who is remotely pro biased about preaching him as must starter. Costa and Dybala when functioning at their best have high level potential. But fact of the matter is, Cristiano doesn't want to play CF, and Mandzukic has been CONSISTENT in producing both in goals and providing the space and link up Cristiano needs.

So needless to say, aslong as it's functioning this well, don't kick this gift horse in the mouth. I'm sure Allegri will find another way to balance the attack later on, but for right now this is just as ideal as it gets, for those two atleast. The 3rd wheel player is matter that remains to be solved.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This place is really becoming toxic with all the no lifers bashing everyone who has a different opinion than them . This should be addressed by the admins .
And yes ,Mandzuukic had a really bad game despite his goal ,I mean ,it was so obvious he couldn't connect anything in this game ,but no lifers keep riding him hard .
Had a really bad game despite 8.2 rating man of the match from whoscored

Had a really bad match despite scoring the game winning goal keeping us top of the group and into last 16

Had a really bad game despite 3 aerial duels won, most on the team yesterday

Had a really bad game despite 5 tackles helping the team maintain 56% possession

Had a really bad game despite 2 interceptions

Had a really bad game despite running endlessly from goal to goal for 93 minutes doing things [see above for reference] to help the team advance

Had a really bad game despite having the most tackles of anyone in the team AS A STRIKER (more than our DM whose job it is to tackle and defenders lol)

Had a really bad game despite mopping up his teammates lost possession

Had a really bad game despite helping maintain the ball in our offensive third 32% of the time against Valencia getting into our defensive third only 20% of the time. Who do you think helped with their 5 tackles and 2 interceptions?

Had a really bad game despite most likely covering more ground than any other player in our team yesterday .

Yes. Really bad match.

TERRIBLE! VERY BAD!

NOT GOOD!

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Mandzukic did have bad period at the start of the season where he looked lazy and didn't run as much as he used to. He was probably tired after WC but he's been back to his best lately and I think he has good chemistry with CR7

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Had a really bad game despite 8.2 rating man of the match from whoscored

Had a really bad match despite scoring the game winning goal keeping us top of the group and into last 16

Had a really bad game despite 3 aerial duels won, most on the team yesterday

Had a really bad game despite 5 tackles helping the team maintain 56% possession

Had a really bad game despite 2 interceptions

Had a really bad game despite running endlessly from goal to goal for 93 minutes doing things [see above for reference] to help the team advance

Had a really bad game despite having the most tackles of anyone in the team AS A STRIKER (more than our DM whose job it is to tackle and defenders lol)

Had a really bad game despite mopping up his teammates lost possession

Had a really bad game despite helping maintain the ball in our offensive third 32% of the time against Valencia getting into our defensive third only 20% of the time. Who do you think helped with their 5 tackles and 2 interceptions?

Had a really bad game despite most likely covering more ground than any other player in our team yesterday .

Yes. Really bad match.

TERRIBLE! VERY BAD!

NOT GOOD!
You off work or something? :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Mandzukic did have bad period at the start of the season where he looked lazy and didn't run as much as he used to. He was probably tired after WC but he's been back to his best lately and I think he has good chemistry with CR7
Yeah you are right. In fact I think game yesterday was first instance of close to prime defensive effort Mandzu we hadn't seen since at his best in 2016-2017.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
This place is really becoming toxic with all the no lifers bashing everyone who has a different opinion than them . This should be addressed by the admins .
And yes ,Mandzuukic had a really bad game despite his goal ,I mean ,it was so obvious he couldn't connect anything in this game ,but no lifers keep riding him hard .
And you call "no lifers" to everyone who has a different opinion than you :lol:.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 138)