Mario Mandžukić (137 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I agree with all of this, but Ronaldo doesn't need to wear the captains armband to make all of his teammates look up to him, as long as he's here, he's gonna be a leader regardless.

That said, I wouldn't mind him wearing it, but as long as we have veterans in the squad perfectly capable of doing do, i'd like the armband to be worn by them instead.
Chillo is given as the captain, and Mandzu is a very good second choice but should not be a starter. Watching somebody like Dybala with the captain armband in front of true leaders like Ronaldo or Bonbon makes zero sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually a pretty funny attempt at trolling. Can't decide which is funnier, Ronaldo captain or Bonbon.
Whats funny about it. Ronaldo the Captain of Portugal and one of the best players to ever play the game as our vicecaptain, and Bonbon who probably would have been the captain if he did not move to Milan, because he is one of the most respected and influencial players on the team, are bad choice. The captains armband should be worn by the leader of the team, and should not be based on who ever been here the longest.

Last edited:

james95

Sep 2, 2018
He already has more goals this season than the entirety of last season. He's benefitting tremendously from playing next to Ronaldo as most defenders just sleep on him while maximising their efforts on the former. He's scored half of his goals from either a direct Ronaldo assist or because the defenders were drawn to Ronaldo when he's been trying to make something happen with the ball so he ends up with an easy tap-in.

Apr 19, 2007
He already has more goals this season than the entirety of last season. He's benefitting tremendously from playing next to Ronaldo as most defenders just sleep on him while maximising their efforts on the former. He's scored half of his goals from either a direct Ronaldo assist or because the defenders were drawn to Ronaldo when he's been trying to make something happen with the ball so he ends up with an easy tap-in.
Thats true but also hes being played in the center comapred to LW. Huge difference in terms of goals expected

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 137)