Mario Mandžukić (129 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Don't sell to other Serie A club :disagree:
We need to see what he wants. If their offer convince him and offer good money...i can see juve selling.

We sold Bonucci, i would not be surprised if we sell Mandz to them. And with Bonucci we were not like swimming in CBs, with mandzukic we have options to replace him, so a sale is even more temtpting.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Bonucci wanted out and we wanted him gone, and he refused to be sold outside of italy so ended up at Milan.

Mandzu is a completely different case. Max values him highly and if Mario doesn't ask to leave, i doubt we would sell him. The fee isn't going to be that tempting i guess.

And we were swimming in CB's.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Bonucci wanted out and we wanted him gone, and he refused to be sold outside of italy so ended up at Milan.

Mandzu is a completely different case. Max values him highly.

And we were swimming in CB's.
Im not talking about what Max think,s im talking about what MAndzukic thinks.

Like i said befire... he is the kind of man who will take bullshid from no one, and that includes MAx. Not that there is something between the 2, obvs not... but the reality is that mandzukic is not playing where he wants, and you can see from his performances that soemthing is not clicking for him.

Allegri obviously wants to have an asset like him.. but i dont think Mandzukic is willing to finish his competitive years as higuains shadows. That was one of the reasons why he accepted to be a winger last year, as he was not willing to be benched and tried as hard as he could to not stay behind Higuain. But this year, with the arrival of Costa , things have changed.

Summary, i think he would at the very least take into account milan´s offer if he has a CF spot secured and the price(wage) is right. They will sell kalinic, and most likely Donnaruma, so is not like they will be short of money.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
As long as we have wingers that can actually cross he should never step foot as a winger again. Needs to rotate with Higuain. He has a knack for scrappy goals and is easily our best header.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Because Bonucci went to Milan and Asa probably to Inter, doesn't mean all other players are going to want to join a rival
I dont think joining a rival is the main point here. It could be any team to be honest, but most of the top teams will not invest their money and time in an aging mandzukic as their main CF. We need to be honest on that,

if any top team buys him, he will be most likely benched, same as here. I dont think he wants that.
Milan just conveniently NEED a striker like him, and they, as trash as they are...still are "milan". With Gattuso, a new project and money to spend...maybe they can talk to him and offer something interesting.

It would be on Mandzukic hands tho...because he very well could also be leading the line in a midtable EPL team and earning some good money while trying his luck in a league he has never played.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Too much mind reading Hydde, no disrespect. I don't think Mandzukic is unhappy here in the situation he's in, he looks to be enjoying himself be it on social media or anywhere else

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Too much mind reading Hydde, no disrespect. I don't think Mandzukic is unhappy here in the situation he's in, he looks to be enjoying himself be it on social media or anywhere else
He is happy he is playing it’s obvious with the heart he puts in, he doesn’t care where. If he wasn’t playing he would be unhappy.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Nah, im putting different options into the table. Im not saying it will happen, but who knows.

IN my personal opinion, i just cant picture him accepting another season as second fiddle behind higuain, or playing winger. Lets ee how it pans out.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I think that's the reason we're going for Martial. Manduzkic will leave, and Pjaca either has his loan renewed (we keep Howedes for another year) or gets sold :(

Berna, Dybala, Costa, Higuain, Martial, Cuads, and possibly Kean could be our front line next season.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
I think that's the reason we're going for Martial. Manduzkic will leave, and Pjaca either has his loan renewed (we keep Howedes for another year) or gets sold :(

Berna, Dybala, Costa, Higuain, Martial, Cuads, and possibly Kean could be our front line next season.
One can hope. But with such pace and creativity on the wings it would be a huge mistake not having a striker who can take advantage of crosses in the box.

Apr 19, 2007
Nah, im putting different options into the table. Im not saying it will happen, but who knows.

IN my personal opinion, i just cant picture him accepting another season as second fiddle behind higuain, or playing winger. Lets ee how it pans out.
Not saying you are wrong but you could use the same argument of him being a proudd man to say hes staying. We are the best team he could be on and have a significant role. I think hes to proud now to join a Milan with not title or CL hopes. He wants to win so bad and has won in the past a lot. It would be weird to me to see him playing for a non competitive team. I think he would drop off a bit

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Not saying you are wrong but you could use the same argument of him being a proudd man to say hes staying. We are the best team he could be on and have a significant role. I think hes to proud now to join a Milan with not title or CL hopes. He wants to win so bad and has won in the past a lot. It would be weird to me to see him playing for a non competitive team. I think he would drop off a bit
Could be. But he has won a lot, specially with us in italy. I think there could be some incentive in going there if the price is right and he is in the middle of the project. His main drive would be to simply play, as there is no fun in winning while not being a protagonist. Thats ok for players like sturaro who are shid, but mandz doesnt consider himself a squad player.

Apr 19, 2007
Could be. But he has won a lot, specially with us in italy. I think there could be some incentive in going there if the price is right and he is in the middle of the project. His main drive would be to simply play, as there is no fun in winning while not being a protagonist. Thats ok for players like sturaro who are shid, but mandz doesnt consider himself a squad player.
Does he consider himself a squad player in Juve though? Im not sure what max has for the future but I think Mandzukic gets a lot of games

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Does he consider himself a squad player in Juve though? Im not sure what max has for the future but I think Mandzukic gets a lot of games
I think he sees himself as very capable and not worthy of the bench when he can be the CF.

Regardless of his form, allegri clearly has a soft spot for him, he is one of allegris fav players. But since higuain sinply scores more, we cant use mandz as a starter forward. Even for allegri, that would be dumb.

Thats why you se emandz getting so much Playtime on the wing. Because allegri doesnt want to bench him, but theres little choice when higuain scores more and costed so much money... and douglas costa is ripping it on the wings.

Apr 19, 2007
I think he sees himself as very capable and not worthy of the bench when he can be the CF.

Regardless of his form, allegri clearly has a soft spot for him, he is one of allegris fav players. But since higuain sinply scores more, we cant use mandz as a starter forward. Even for allegri, that would be dumb.

Thats why you se emandz getting so much Playtime on the wing. Because allegri doesnt want to bench him, but theres little choice when higuain scores more and costed so much money... and douglas costa is ripping it on the wings.
I agree...It seems it will come down to what he wants more. If hes sees himself as a starter in most or a lot of games here he has to decide wether or not he wants CL and titles. OR does he want to be more of the figurehead in the team and have a more important role on a less important team. Not sure what he values more at this stage in his career.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 125)