Mario Mandžukić (31 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Have you been trolling them?
man those galatasaray fans think they are something, they get wound up if you mention their last defeat and starting insulting you and your family in a childish manner before tagging in their mates to join in, its hilariously pathetic how shit some of their insults are. one called me an Indian Dog (wtf?) even if i kept telling him i wasn't even indian, still he persisted. Bless :touched:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Besiktas fans do massive coordinated attacks and don't let go. All we see is their spam
Maybe, i don't know.

But it's always "come to [insert club]" on instagram or twitter. Like come to Chelsea under Alex Sandro's pics on instagram. The turkish fans might be worse, but the difference isn't that big imo.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Maybe, i don't know.

But it's always "come to [insert club]" on instagram or twitter. Like come to Chelsea under Alex Sandro's pics on instagram. The turkish fans might be worse, but the difference isn't that big imo.
One time i saw chelsea play in los angeles and was sitting near the corner flag. Lampard came over to take corner ( i was quite drunk at the time) i yelled something at him about leaving england for juventus and he looked over and glared at me.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
One time i saw chelsea play in los angeles and was sitting near the corner flag. Lampard came over to take corner ( i was quite drunk at the time) i yelled something at him about leaving england for juventus and he looked over and glared at me.
Washed up Lampard or prime Lampard?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
man those galatasaray fans think they are something, they get wound up if you mention their last defeat and starting insulting you and your family in a childish manner before tagging in their mates to join in, its hilariously pathetic how shit some of their insults are. one called me an Indian Dog (wtf?) even if i kept telling him i wasn't even indian, still he persisted. Bless :touched:
even then, he still wouldnt stop? what a douche

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Who's a good boy?!

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
ecclesiastes 9:7

"Go, eat you food with gladness, and drink your wine with a joyful heart, for the lord has already approved what you do"

The bible supports me. Eat it, Pitbull
I've nothing against people drinking, I just thought 14 is rather young to be publicly drunk in a country where legal drinking age is 21. You're either lying or had a strange childhood, definitely stranger than @DAiDEViL

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I've nothing against people drinking, I just thought 14 is rather young to be publicly drunk in a country where legal drinking age is 21. You're either lying or had a strange childhood, definitely stranger than @DAiDEViL
the only law i follow is god's law

And nobody has a stranger childhood than Daidevil. Nobody

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)