Mario Mandžukić (33 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I feel there are changes in our starting 11 and possibly formation coming up in winter, but one thing I'm sure of is that this guy will be there in the starting 11 whatever Max decides to play, he's the joker

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I feel there are changes in our starting 11 and possibly formation coming up in winter, but one thing I'm sure of is that this guy will be there in the starting 11 whatever Max decides to play, he's the joker
Right, he has to be ... who's gonna go after all those aerial battles or bully opposition defenders if Mandzukic would be out of a 4-3-3/4-2-3-1 ? I seen some post recomending a Dybala - Higuain - Costa atack, might probably look good on paper but when things get aggresive they will probably switch to ghost mode. Like it or not, Mandzukic in tough games seems to be one of the few that actually shows some balls when needed and deserves way more credit than he actually receives for his attitude in this type of games....

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Why argue with the ref like that. Even if the first yellow was bs when in your career has arguing with the ref ever reversed a decision or done something positive for you?

He's not 18, he should know when to shut up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)