Mario Mandžukić (14 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Nope. Why else would I be consistently asking to play Mario as a striker? I've been asking for it for some time. When have I walked anything back?

I could care less as long as we are winning but we aren't so something needs to change.
So this is not temporary to give Higuian a rest. You want Mandzukic to be starting CF? You think he will do a better job?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So this is not to give Higuian a rest. You want Mandzukic to be starting CF? You think he will do a better job?
Right now, I do, yes. Mario mentally is waayyyyy ahead of Higuain right now. We need that, besides, Mario offers more at least from the hold up play that gets other players involved.

Higuain had 2 weeks of rest. His issue is mental. That might take time.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Right now, I do, yes. Mario mentally is waayyyyy ahead of Higuain right now. We need that, besides, Mario offers more at least from the hold up play that gets other players involved.

Would you start Mandzukic against Sporting?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

Mandzukic sucks even worse than Higuaín at CF. We really should've closed that Schick deal now that you think about it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
How is he done on the flank?

Barring delusionals like Hustini, he is done up front
No need to make it personal.

The guy is still a great striker and would walk into most teams in Europe. He needs a run up top. Need to shake things up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)