Mario Mandžukić (76 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Even when I wish to slap Licht I still love it. I love Juventus and I enjoy watching them with great and some less great sides.

- - - Updated - - -

Try with Hannover. If you love only things that entertain you in this team you dont love it at all. Dont torture yourself that hard.
That was so deep but you do not believe in it. :lol:You are a massive fraud.:lol:

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Ok. I can also be more precise about you. But you are not in the name of this thread. I will keep it for myself. If yours jokes are funny only to you its a huge success.
Yeah, I want to see how you like and support unconditionally Sturaro, Hernanes, Molinaro, Motta, Martinez etc.You are liar, man. I hate liars.

Goalkeeper1

Sep 12, 2017
Yeah, I want to see how you like and support unconditionally Sturaro, Hernanes, Molinaro, Motta, Martinez etc.You are liar, man. I hate liars.
I dont support Sturaro. I love and enjoy watching team who plays some games also with him. I dont care and comment for ex players really. I dont love to torture myself bothering with Hernanes. Its not necessary.

- - - Updated - - -

You think that all fans on this world are masochists and support their teams painfully beacuse you are. Keep think it. I have nothing against it and its none of my business. Just notice it.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
I dont support Sturaro. I love and enjoy watching team who plays some games also with him. I dont care and comment for ex players really. I dont love to torture myself bothering with Hernanes. Its not necessary.

- - - Updated - - -

You think that all fans on this world are masochists and support their teams painfully beacuse you are. Keep think it. I have nothing against it and its none of my business. Just notice it.
Yeah, you noticed shit :lol: I like how Juve play but not all the time and I love the players but not all of them. I am being honest with myself and others and do not pretend to be satisfied all the time like you because you are a liar and a poser. I also do not believe you are Juve supporter or if you are this is it your third or fourth account on this forum for unknown reason.And this is lame, very lame :lol:. See, that is to be a honest person. You should try sometimes.

Goalkeeper1

Sep 12, 2017
Yeah, you noticed shit :lol: I like how Juve play but not all the time and I love the players but not all of them. I am being honest with myself and others and do not pretend to be satisfied all the time like you because you are a liar and a poser. I also do not believe you are Juve supporter or if you are this is it your third or fourth account on this forum for unknown reason.And this is lame, very lame :lol:. See, that is to be a honest person. You should try sometimes.
I am not frustrated with Juventus but I will be really bored to read this all. Masochists bored me more then Guardiolas football. Bye.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)