Mario Mandžukić (43 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Great news, Mario was in massive form this season. Warrior that gives everything and sacrifices for the team.
What i love how fast this went as well. Look at the renewal talks with Dybala... With Mandzo you have renewal talks on the horizon and same day boom! renewal.
Guess his agent called him 'Hi Mario, Juve wants to sign an extension with a salary of...' - 'OK good'.

:warrior:

Jul 2, 2006
This summer is best time to sell, especially if we win CL. Thanks for everything, now enjoy China and amount of money you won't be able to spend in a life time. Otherwise we will have another leech situation as he is already 31.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I don't think we can get a lot for him now, so it's safer to keep him. He's done more than well enough to merit a contract. Unlike the past leaches who were rarely first team starters and gave very little to this club, mandzukic is definitely not in that category.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
And here we go
:lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think we can get a lot for him now, so it's safer to keep him. He's done more than well enough to merit a contract. Unlike the past leaches who were rarely first team starters and gave very little to this club, mandzukic is definitely not in that category.

Why even try when his role is working that good for us? The decision to renew was easy from both sides, he seems to enjoy this role and we seem to realise how important he is to the team. That's why it went fast.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
2:

- - - Updated - - -

Why even try when his role is working that good for us? The decision to renew was easy from both sides, he seems to enjoy this role and we seem to realise how important he is to the team. That's why it went fast.
:boh: go with the flow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)