Mario Mandžukić (53 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
Croatian referee say he is not in trouble because that elbow. He said player can get suspension if faul is extremly hard and referee in game didnt see it. That was nothing like that.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I remember people saying 21m was too much for Mario.
@Bianconero_Aus do you recall?
Losers :D

Me in 2015:

http://www.juventuz.com/threads/41374-Mario-Mandžukić?p=5019868&viewfull=1#post5019868
I think it's time to get more excited about this guy. We've landed a player with the attributes of Llorente which are still useful in our current style of play who also has the heart of a lion.

Barring Buffon this guy will be considered our most important player by the end of the season.
Me in 2016:

http://www.juventuz.com/threads/41374-Mario-Mandžukić?p=5329255&viewfull=1#post5329255
Honestly can't wait to see this guy scrapping about bullying defenses all the way to the Champions League.

Gets me so hot and bothered just thinking about it.
:cronios:

- - - Updated - - -

Your first post in the thread :tup:

http://www.juventuz.com/threads/41374-Mario-Mandžukić?p=4981206&viewfull=1#post4981206

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Fuck. Remember all the arguments I had with people about whether Mandzu was a top-class forward or not? Filthy swines.

Mandzu for life.
i remember you posting a stat few months ago how terrible Mandzu and Higgy are in CL knockouts goalscoring wise, now they both score in a semifinal. does that mean they fulfilled their goals quota for this season already and none of them are gonna score in the final? :scared:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
i remember you posting a stat few months ago how terrible Mandzu and Higgy are in CL knockouts goalscoring wise, now they both score in a semifinal. does that mean they fulfilled their goals quota for this season already and none of them are gonna score in the final? :scared:
neither will score.

- - - Updated - - -

because we will lose to RM. No way we can win it.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Mandzu isn't too terrible, not like Higgy, but not prolific in the knockouts either.

Mandzu has also scored in Final before...

I think he's the type of guy who only ever scores in a final once. Already done. :scared:

Higuain is the type of guy who will never score in a final in his entire career. :scared:

Dybala is our only hope. Or Pjanic free kick, if he stops letting Dybala waste them all. :scared:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Mandzu isn't too terrible, not like Higgy, but not prolific in the knockouts either.

I think he's the type of guy who only ever scores in a final once. Already done. :scared:

Higuain is the type of guy who will never score in a final in his entire career. :scared:

Dybala is our only hope. Or Pjanic free kick, if he stops letting Dybala waste them all. :scared:
:agree:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Pjanic became Panic lately, he stopped shooting FKs, only does crosses and short passes now :scared:

We are screwed :sad:

- - - Updated - - -

neither will score.

- - - Updated - - -

because we will lose to RM. No way we can win it.
With strikers like we have, its no surprise really. Dybala is our only hope, but there is no way he outscores Ronaldo :sigh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)