Mario Mandžukić (46 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:agree: you can tell from Allegri's interviews that he really appreciates Mandzukic's tactical intelligence and somewhat underrated technique too. Always raves about him, it's like his (much upgraded version) of Pepe :D
Remember when people said they didn't want Cuadrado because he can't defend?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:agree: you can tell from Allegri's interviews that he really appreciates Mandzukic's tactical intelligence and somewhat underrated technique too. Always raves about him, it's like his (much upgraded version) of Pepe :D
thats what hes really underrated at, and Allegri often bring it up when talking about Mario. he can control all sorts of balls thrown at him and then proceed to deliver perfect passes to Khedira, AS or the strikers. hes so good at his new role for a reason

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Of course! I love Pippo, only bitter old men that are jealous of his magnificent hair like @Bianconero81 hate him and praise failures like Roberto Rocket PK WC Losing Baggio.
When Your Master Baggio takes a shit it looks something like that imbecilic cretin Inzaghi. Inzaghi is nothing but a turd disguised as a human being. I'm so glad we fucked him off, only to replace him with a far superior specimen in Trezeguet. At least Trez got along with Del Piero.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Really surprised Mario stayed on the full 90 minutes, he was visibly exhausted for the last 15. I did like him telling Alex Sandro who to cover so he could do all the running, though :D

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
What a beast.

Everyone thought he's gonna ride the bench after a 90 million transfer of Higuain, but Max found him perfect place(s) - all over the pitch.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
When Higuain went off we were playing 3-5-2 he was very tired so he didn't bother to play as a CF he kept on playing as LW with very little running. So unusual to see Mario jogging.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)