Mario Mandžukić (13 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Our only attacker that looked good today was Cuadrado IMO.

Could say Pereyra but it doesn't feel right calling him an attacker. :D

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Thought he did ok, wasted a great chance early on with Morata and Cuadrado in support. There was another chance where he took too long to shoot in the second half.

But he did well in the channels, closed very well and did some good link up.

Really need to start giving him some crosses though.

abrakadaver07

Jul 8, 2008
He just had an off day, was probably tired.

Strikers like him rely a lot on their service, and while I agree he wasted those two big chances tonight, they were the only decent opportunities he got all game. And we barely cross so half of his potential goes out the window, same happened with Llorente.

Trezeguet had lots of games like this too, it's the bane of poachers.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
At least it's comforting to know that even when he's at his absolute worst he still puts in a shift and can actually move from point A to point B unlike Llorente the human tree.

Having said that i'd be lying if I said I didn't think Llorente will get 2 goals against us.

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
Good at tracking back and pressuring the opponent's players. Good when receiving crosses, but absolutely abysmal when he has the ball at his feet running towards goal. his decisionmaking is way too slow.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
3 weeks officially announced is rough

Squad depth is being tested really early this season but it forces Allegri to deploy alternate formations which may expose the utility of some of our players

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)