Mario Mandžukić (32 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
This starts to be bad. What if they ''punishing'' him because he didn't want to sign new contract? :confused: I hope that it's not the reason why he doesn't play.
I don't think so. I have read many conspiracies around all this. I think maybe it's better for him to come back after the international break, if he doesn't recover on Wednesday.

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
Last edited:

Mr.NoGood

Sep 30, 2018
Is this:

He has his same gestures :lol:
Yeah, I noticed it too. :) Like father like son.

Anyway they asked him about WC in Brazil and match against Brazil. He said that he thinks it will be draw and let Mandzu decide about next two games. Then they asked him to which club will Mandzu go after World Cup, he answered that Mario plays and that it's his(Mario's) decision. He said that it's hard for Mario because he will be on bench at first game(the one against Brasil) and that it would be big challenge to play against them. At the end he said he knows Mario really well, adrenaline in him and that he would do anything to play against Brasil. He also said that Mario is always hyped up(let's be honest we all know that really well). :D Forza Mandzu!

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
Yeah, I noticed it too. :) Like father like son.

Anyway they asked him about WC in Brazil and match against Brazil. He said that he thinks it will be draw and let Mandzu decide about next two games. Then they asked him to which club will Mandzu go after World Cup, he answered that Mario plays and that it's his(Mario's) decision. He said that it's hard for Mario because he will be on bench at first game(the one against Brasil) and that it would be big challenge to play against them. At the end he said he knows Mario really well, adrenaline in him and that he would do anything to play against Brasil. He also said that Mario is always hyped up(let's be honest we all know that really well). :D Forza Mandzu!
Thank you!
Well, he's in the best team in the world now. Grande, Marione :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)