Mario Mandžukić (45 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Exactly, you don't need fully fit Mario for such a game.

You always need someone like Mario in your car, in your football team, in world war 2 front-line battles etc injured or not he should be there.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Can you tell your dad not to play Sturaro in the LW position please?
Just last night we spoke about it, he smiled, touched my shoulder and said: "Son, go have a bubble bath because your father is going to make you proud."

I don't know if he's referring to the fact we are already in the semi-final or if we're moving to London.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Just last night we spoke about it, he smiled, touched my shoulder and said: "Son, go have a bubble bath because your father is going to make you proud."

I don't know if he's referring to the fact we are already in the semi-final or if we're moving to London.
How is moving to london a good thing ?

'yay, moving to a overhyper, overpriced area with buttugly females with horrible accent and body, or posh overmadeup golddigging bitches that leak pictures of their snatch to internets"

Certainly, he meant the other thing

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I hope that, at some point tomorrow, a cross comes in and this guy is getting ready to pounce, but trips, falls over and pushes the ball in with his knee. I want this dude to score the ugliest goal the world has ever seen.

And then I want him to fall over again during his celebration. As if he's some decrepit frail 80 year old who can't even walk properly anymore. I want him to be the polar opposite of a stellar athlete.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)