Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Friday January 27 2017
Mandzukic: 'I like new Juventus system’
By Football Italia staff

Mario Mandzukic endorses the new Juventus formation, and confirms “I try to set the example for my teammates”.

Coach Massimiliano Allegri deployed an uber-attacking 4-2-3-1 system against Lazio and Milan, with Mandzukic, Juan Cuadrado, Gonzalo Higuain and Paulo Dybala all starting.

“I like this new system that Allegri has created for us,” the Croatian confirmed in an interview with Sky.

“I think it’s good for us, there are a lot of players who can attack but if everyone does his job in the right way then we can adapt to situations very well.

“We’ll see if we continue to play this formation, but I think it’s a good system, which takes advantage of all the quality we have in attack.

“When it comes to defending we all defend together, there’s balance.

“I feel good in this system, the Coach asks me to help the team and we’re playing this formation then I have to be on the left.

“If it helps the team though, I’ll give my maximum availability.

“As for Allegri, I know he respects me a lot. It was him who wanted me at Juventus. There’s a lot of mutual respect between us, and I have full confidence in him.

“I also try and set the example for my teammates, if I run as hard as I can then maybe they’ll run even more. I feel I can be a leader in that regard.”

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Friday January 27 2017
Mandzukic: ‘I like new Juventus system’
By Football Italia staff

Mario Mandzukic endorses the new Juventus formation, and confirms “I try to set the example for my teammates”.

Coach Massimiliano Allegri deployed an uber-attacking 4-2-3-1 system against Lazio and Milan, with Mandzukic, Juan Cuadrado, Gonzalo Higuain and Paulo Dybala all starting.

“I like this new system that Allegri has created for us,” the Croatian confirmed in an interview with Sky.

“I think it’s good for us, there are a lot of players who can attack but if everyone does his job in the right way then we can adapt to situations very well.

“We’ll see if we continue to play this formation, but I think it’s a good system, which takes advantage of all the quality we have in attack.

“I feel good in this system, the Coach asks me to help the team and we’re playing this formation then I have to be on the left.

“As for Allegri, I know he respects me a lot. It was him who wanted me at Juventus. There’s a lot of mutual respect between us, and I have full confidence in him.

“I also try and set the example for my teammates, if I run as hard as I can then maybe they’ll run even more. I feel I can be a leader in that regard.”

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Friday January 27 2017
Mandzukic: 'I like new Juventus system’
By Football Italia staff

:heart:

And its the insane teamwork of Mandzukic that makes this formation actually work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)