Mario Mandžukić (41 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 30, 2006
Great deal on a very good striker. He will give us a lot of power upfront and he is a very hard working goal scorer. I think it will be interesting to see if we play him with Morata or if we Rotate the 2 like we did with Morata and Llorente this season. I think Morata has the ability to play off of Mandzukic given his ability to dribble.

I think the partnership will be Dybala with one of Morata or Mandzukic. I think Mandzukic will bring a lot of experience and since he occupies so much of the defenders attention with his battling maybe Dybala wont be bullied as much and a bit more free to do his thing.

It would be nice if we had a trequartista who is creative enough to permit Morata and Mandzukic to play together well. I hope Pereyra can do it maybe.

As of now we are very Dybala dependent because he is our go to support striker now that Tevez is out.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
morata-mandzuki/tevez

------vidal------

pogba--khedira

------marchisio----------

forget wether it will work or not. the amount of pressing we can do with that will be amazing. and we could play high tempo for almost all game with these sort of combative players. if we play those playyers we will be the ultimate counter attack team behind barca

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
imagine barca-juve again

suarez dity tackles evra

suarez gets manhandled buy mario, arturo, giorgio, and stephan

lol

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Don't know what to say. i was fasting my first day in Ramadan and now i see that we signed this guy. am not a fan of this guy. but hey! he is a juve player now.

so all the best fucker!

Mar 30, 2006
Mus™;4981596 said:
Good player, but hardly prolific
He bagged 20 in 42 games for Atleti this season
26 in 48 the season before for Munich.

I think thats pretty good. also he only played 1900 min in La Liga which is not that much. Llorente and Morata had about the same amount of playing time.

Mar 10, 2009
great signing imo, big game player that works hard. I just wonder if he's going to start, I'm hoping he, Moratta and Dybala somehow all fit in

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Very good signing.

Most people would have jizzed their pants if we signed Mandzukic from Bayern last summer (and probably for a much higher sum than the reported 18 mln). One decent season with Atletico cannot take away all the good things in this deal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)