Mario Mandžukić - ST - Atletico Madrid (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Morata - Mandzukic partnership? Not sure it would work.

I'd love to see Morata as a CF, playing with a quick/agile SS. Team would be deadly on counters like last season.

I really don't want a heavy ass like Mandzukic - LLorente fucking our movement upfront, I'm tired of this.

Wish there could be other options.
:tup:

I'm not a big fan of Mandzukić but i'm sure he'll do good here. :tup:
30 mil on Mandzu and Zaza :rolleyes:

And Dybala? We paid over 30mln for the guy, there's no way he'll warm our bench.
How could you play all 3 of them, Dybala is not an AM, Morata is not a SS ? This is just a classic case of buying for the sake of buying, we have Morata and we just bought Zaza for 15 mil yet we are ready to spend another 15 mil on another CF, altough we have more pressing needs, AM, fullbacks....

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Never liked him particularly, dont think he is fit to be regular for a big club like ours. More suited for Atletico or Dortmund level sides.

Valentino

No we don't necessarily, and ideally Morata, Dybala & Berardi can do that in the future.

But young talents often take time to settle in and underperform or flop at times, Morata has done very well this season but still needs to prove that he can hold up to his new found fame. Of course someone like Cavani would be ideal, but we don't have the money for him, so a player who's relatively cheap and pretty much certain to perform is great.
Berardi has played only for sassoulo, u dont expect him to become a superstar in cl? do you??

- - - Updated - - -

Why u say we dont have the money to bring cavani? we have the money..
It's all about marotta since cavani is bored at psg.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Apart from Pereyra they all came with quite the reputation.
You said the best, which they weren't, but fine -- let's say it's a big reputation.

Bonucci had no reputation. He was being compared with Ranocchia. Barzagli was not wanted by many clubs when he left Palermo. Pogba was just a rough gem. I'll give you Vidal. Morata as well was just a name on the paper as he barely even played for Real.

Mandzukic has a higher reputation than majority in the list. He played for Wolfsburg, Bayern and Atletico. And he was good in all those clubs too.

Our transfer policy is to chase talent and good players while pulling the best out of there. We're not signing proven WC players nor we will any time soon.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You said the best, which they weren't, but fine -- let's say it's a big reputation.

Bonucci had no reputation. He was being compared with Ranocchia. Barzagli was not wanted by many clubs when he left Palermo. Pogba was just a rough gem. I'll give you Vidal. Morata as well was just a name on the paper as he barely even played for Real.

Mandzukic has a higher reputation than majority in the list. He played for Wolfsburg, Bayern and Atletico. And he was good in all those clubs too.

Our transfer policy is to chase talent and good players while pulling the best out of there. We're not signing proven WC players nor we will any time soon.

I disagree completely. Pogba came with a huge reputation. Any club in Europe would have wanted him. Bonucci might indeed not have been the best, but was seen as a talent as well. Barzagli was obviously good enough to play for Juventus and was also a World Cup and Bundesliga winner. I had seen Morata play for Real in the CL and even looked up YouTube videos of the guy because I thought he looked very good. Sure, it's a bit of a gamble, but he's a guy who managed to play for Real Madrid as a youth product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)