Mario Mandžukić - ST - Atletico Madrid (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I dont know what exactly is going through marotta's mind.
I mean, what the fuck! why mandzukic? he's 29 + he's shit !
He's still got at least 3 good years in him, and he's a very solid player. Not one to take us to the next leve, but he's a sure bet, something we need to accompany the large amount of uncertainties (Dybala, Berardi, Zaza, even Morata) our youngsters bring to the table.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 20, 2012
How do people expect us to replace Tevez? He arguably had his best two seasons under us and he was a bargain. No way we will find a good replacement without over spending. Management is hoping our youngsters turn into stars and i feel like we still have a very strong attack regardless.

Valentino

He's still got at least 3 good years in him, and he's a very solid player. Not one to take us to the next leve, but he's a sure bet, something we need to accompany the large amount of uncertainties (Dybala, Berardi, Zaza, even Morata) our youngsters bring to the table.
We need the one to take us to the next level. :)
But I'm not concerned with tevez replacement Because I think morata is going to fuckin rock next season. :mark:
I dont know for sure yet, Mandzu or whatever, we should go after some defenders. they're getting old.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
But I'm not concerned with tevez replacement Because I think morata is going to fuckin rock next season. :mark:
I dont know for sure yet, Mandzu or whatever, we should go after some defenders. they're getting old.
No we don't necessarily, and ideally Morata, Dybala & Berardi can do that in the future.

But young talents often take time to settle in and underperform or flop at times, Morata has done very well this season but still needs to prove that he can hold up to his new found fame. Of course someone like Cavani would be ideal, but we don't have the money for him, so a player who's relatively cheap and pretty much certain to perform is great.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
It could be possible that the ones to take us to the next level are already here, i.e. Morata and Dybala.

With Mandzukic, you do get a veteran presence who can perform in Europe

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Yeah,but we would've to wait for a few more yrs to see both of them to take us to the 'next level' and it still cant be considered a certainty at this point.Best is to have realistic expectations.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Yeah,but we would've to wait for a few more yrs to see both of them to take us to the 'next level' and it still cant be considered a certainty at this point.Best is to have realistic expectations.
Exactly, they aren't certainties. Mandzukic, while not a world beater, comes as close to one as players can.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Morata - Mandzukic partnership? Not sure it would work.

I'd love to see Morata as a CF, playing with a quick/agile SS. Team would be deadly on counters like last season.

I really don't want a heavy ass like Mandzukic - LLorente fucking our movement upfront, I'm tired of this.

Wish there could be other options.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Awesome! WC Tevez leaves, below average striker arrives!
Losing Tevez is a pure shit situation and not many players could replace him at this point IMO. He's a beast.

Mandzukic is not a below average striker, though. Not a proper replacement, yeah, but not a below average striker surely.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Morata - Mandzukic partnership? Not sure it would work.

I'd love to see Morata as a CF, playing with a quick/agile SS. Team would be deadly on counters like last season.

I really don't want a heavy ass like Mandzukic - LLorente fucking our movement upfront, I'm tired of this.

Wish there could be other options.
And Dybala? We paid over 30mln for the guy, there's no way he'll warm our bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)