Mario Mandžukić - ST - Atletico Madrid (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
We HAVE to sell Llorente now, Zaza looks like he's inbound. Mandzukic too. Too many #9s.

As for people bitching about this transfer. Save your energy. If you don't want him here that's fine but kicking up a fuss like we just signed Iaquinta again is insane.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I'm wondering if it's become our mission to collect every reasonably good #9 in the world? What the fuck do we need all these big strikers for, really struggling to see the sense behind this move.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
4411:tuttosport:

Del Neri :tuttosport:

nah, looks good. :tup:
All depends on if Dybala can pick a pass in the final third with regularity.
Also if we get a better attacking RB,we'll create more chances than before.
Mandzu as much a beast in the air as Llorente is and is also a much better poacher.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I'm wondering if it's become our mission to collect every reasonably good #9 in the world? What the fuck do we need all these big strikers for, really struggling to see the sense behind this move.
Fuck tika-taka. We're gonna kick the ball upfront to strikers like in Capello days.

Jul 2, 2006
I don't know what are we going to do with this 30 years old fart. It's not like he is going to win us CL and we don't need another striker to achieve other objectives. We should aim players like Dybala whom we can sell for higher amounts in future.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I don't know what are we going to do with this 30 years old fart. It's not like he is going to win us CL and we don't need another striker to achieve other objectives. We should aim players like Dybala whom we can sell for higher amounts in future.
it's not as if Mandzukic has helped a team like Bayern in the past winning the treble.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006

No logic what so ever, committing 30 mil on two bench players seems stupid to me.

- - - Updated - - -

it's not as if Mandzukic has helped a team like Bayern in the past winning the treble.
We have Morata who plays the same position, and we already spent 15 mil on his backup ( Zaza) so do you want us to drop Morata for Mandzukich or you want us to play a partnership of Morata-Mandzu ??

Valentino

I dont know what exactly is going through marotta's mind.
I mean, what the fuck! why mandzukic? he's 29 + he's shit !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)