Mario Mandžukić - ST - Atletico Madrid (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Meh, not of big fan of his, he's not better than Morata, they can't play both. This deal doesn't make much sense if we bring Zaza too, we will have 3 CF for 1 spot.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
How does it work with Morata, Mandzukic and Zaza? Assuming Carlos leaves, and we get a TQ like Oscar, I can't see how Dybala will not start with Morata. And after spending 15m on Zaza, id imagine he would be backup. So Mandzukic just seems like a misplaced transfer in my books. Some will say he's coming as a replacement for Llorente, but makes you question, what role Zaza is expected to play, hats 30m on two CFs.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
How does it work with Morata, Mandzukic and Zaza? Assuming Carlos leaves, and we get a TQ like Oscar, I can't see how Dybala will not start with Morata. And after spending 15m on Zaza, id imagine he would be backup. So Mandzukic just seems like a misplaced transfer in my books. Some will say he's coming as a replacement for Llorente, but makes you question, what role Zaza is expected to play, hats 30m on two CFs.
:agree:

15 mil would've been better spent on a full back wich we desperatly need.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Meh, not of big fan of his, he's not better than Morata, they can't play both. This deal doesn't make much sense if we bring Zaza too, we will have 3 CF for 1 spot.
llorente still there aswell.

add this too @j0ker

- - - Updated - - -

Agree. Maybe we'd loan Zaza back to Sass for another year and get just Berardi
it’s gonna be vice versa...

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Not if Morata takes Tevez' place/position in the starting lineup.
No way, would be a big waste, Morata don't have the necessary tools to drop back, distribute and dictate the play the way Tevez does. Morata is a striker who likes to recieve the ball in the space, we also saw how he improved his finishing and striker instincts. For the first season in years we moved from the classic CF and we played two players who are mobile, technical but both capable of scoring, now we are getting backward in getting two classical forward who are mediocre at best.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
No way, would be a big waste, Morata don't have the necessary tools to drop back, distribute and dictate the play the way Tevez does. Morata is a striker who likes to recieve the ball in the space, we also saw how he improved his finishing and striker instincts. For the first season in years we moved from the classic CF and we played two players who are mobile, technical but both capable of scoring, now we are getting backward in getting two classical forward who are mediocre at best.
Yep. Morata is a class CF because he's got good SS skills. Passing, dribbling etc along with CF skills. Mandzukic is a class CF, even if he's a workhorse, he just can't be played along Morata.

Morata - Llorente won't work. Morata - Mandzukic is exactly the same. Dybala must play either of them.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
could you not just write

? :D

because i don’t like him.
and because we don’t need him.

...if we end up loaning berardi out again
just because of this douche...

:red:
Berardi seems to want to play at Sassuolo for another season, and even if it wasn't the case Mandzukic doesn't rule Berardi out, they are different types of players.

If anything I don't get why we are bringing Zaza back unless he is a Matri replacament which again would be an 15mln 4th striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)