Mario Mandžukić - ST - Atletico Madrid (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
No because he was busy impressing people at Wolfsburg and putting on a show at the Euro's. Unlike Zaza who's almost 24 and just broken in to a tiny Serie A club where he scored what was it? Like 8 goals in 1 season as the main #9 in an attack minded side.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah, with you on your wishful choices bro, but Mata and Cavani would take like 90m to sign, in a stage where we just spent 40m on an attacker, and your lineup benches that attacker.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I'd rather 4-3-3 with Dybala-Morata-Berardi upfront with Coman, Mandzukic and Perreyra as subs. However it would be very risky to count on such inexperienced players.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
No because he was busy impressing people at Wolfsburg and putting on a show at the Euro's. Unlike Zaza who's almost 24 and just broken in to a tiny Serie A club where he scored what was it? Like 8 goals in 1 season as the main #9 in an attack minded side.
he scored 20 goals last 2 seasons in Serie A, same as Mandzukic in his 2 seasons in VW before his move to Bayern. and Mandzukic did so at 24 and 25 age, Zaza did it at 22 and 23.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I was too kind on him, my bad.
if we get him, you'll change your mind after his 1st season ;)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Until the Lion learns to speak, the tale of the hunt will be told by the hunter

I'm the fucking hunter, zimmer down you balding cancerous feline.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Any Croatians here? V?

So it's it almost official?:D

- - - Updated - - -

@Jem83

- - - Updated - - -

If that first season means he actually shows skill and ability as a striker, then yeah I would.

- - - Updated - - -

Mandzukic is NOT, I repeat NOT fap worthy, waste of seed bro, better spent busting on the back of a BBH.
Why don't you like him? He will do well here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)