Mario Mandžukić - ST - Atletico Madrid (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Dybala-Berardi-Morata-Mandzukic can work good.
any trio including Dybala would be great imo.

I hope we won't bring in Zaza for 15M,to play Matri minutes...would be a waste actually.of his time,and our money.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
4321 it should be:

Buffon
Llicht-Bonucci-Chiellini-Evra
Vidal-Marchisio-Pogba
Dybala-Morata
Mandzukic​

Can easily be switched to 433 or 4312 by a simple sub. If one of our ST's need a break sub in Berardi/Pereyra and switch the formation.

Quite simple IMO. Gives us a huge flexibility.
I love it!

- - - Updated - - -

But we keep tevez too. :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
why move Morata out of his preferred role in which he scored 3 goals in CL SFs and final?

anyway, i still think Tevez is going nowhere. this is taking too long, if he was to leave to Boca it would already be close to done imo
Think about it. 4321 is so close to a 433 we are simply asking Morata to play off Mandzukic a little differently and when in possession he surges forward while Dybala sits back. Morata LOVES taking on players, this way he gets the ball more often with more space to run at players. Mandzukic is the target man to do layoffs with Morata and lets him use his pace more too. It's perfect.

Dybala probably does a little more defensive work than Morata which would combine nicely with Mandzukic. It's a good balance in my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

I love it!

- - - Updated - - -

But we keep tevez too. :D
Unfortunately this will be post Tevez. But if Tevez stays I see us using the 4312 still.

I've always loved the Xmas tree formations and we have PLENTY of players willing to do the defensive contributions.

I'd say in this order, these 3 players do the LEAST defensive contributions:

1.) Morata(the least)
2.) Berardi
3.) Dybala

Even at that we see that our creative players are willing to help defensively.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It has been like that for a while, works sometimes then doesn't. Ill let them know.

I think people need to stop looking at this as a potential Tevez replacement, Tevez's replacement is Dybala/Berardi, Mario would be just a complimentary player with experience.
If that is the case I would welcome him, I rather not rely on inconistency of quality young players and a crappy Zaza all season long.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Also we are not gonna have 6 attackers in the squad, regardless if its for 3 positions, not gonna happen. Too many players who would have an itch to move soon as possible if they get little playing time, to deveop more/too high profile for bench. Coman has already spent a season in sidelines, doubt he wants another one with even more competition with Berardi and Dybala arriving possibly.

If its someone like Zaza as the fringe option, I couldnt care less, since he will prolly be pretty content just being in the club.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
------Mandzukic

Morata--------
----------------------------------Dybala
Pogba---------------------------
------------------Vidal--
---------Marchisio----------​

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Just being realistic bro.

Making an assessment of how we could potentially lineup next season.

Vidal will stay closer to Marchisio,Pogba will drift outwide on the left to combine with Asamoah/Evra,Dybala to provide width on the right along with the fullback.Morata to be deployed in a free role like Tevez and finally Mandzukic will be the poacher.

Anyone remember when Allegri early last season said he sees Morata as an SS ?

Apr 19, 2007
Id play Peryra as AM before just throwing Berrardi in there as if he is better. Im not convinced by him yet and dont see him stepping in to the team much this season in big games. I see peryra getting a bigger role this season if he can continue working hard

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Buffon
Darmian - Bonucci - Giorgio - Asamoah
Vidal - Marchi - Pogba
Mata
Morata - Cavani​

Neto, Lich, Caceres, Barza, Rugani, Evra, Padoin, Khedira, Sturaro, Pereyra, Dybala, Llorente.

:tuttosport:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Think about it. 4321 is so close to a 433 we are simply asking Morata to play off Mandzukic a little differently and when in possession he surges forward while Dybala sits back. Morata LOVES taking on players, this way he gets the ball more often with more space to run at players. Mandzukic is the target man to do layoffs with Morata and lets him use his pace more too. It's perfect.

Dybala probably does a little more defensive work than Morata which would combine nicely with Mandzukic. It's a good balance in my opinion.
i think it wouldnt work well against a top side. in Serie A probably would (if Morata - Llorente could, then Mandzukic would work too). Morata sometimes drives wide, but that leaves space in the middle for Tevez or one of our CMs entering. with Mandzukic who loves staying in the box, that isnt the case, and we become much more predictable. also, we arent a team that crosses the ball that much. when you take away his biggest strength (offensively), Mandzukic loses a very important tool to his game + i never liked the idea of playing 2 CFs together, maybe if we had Ibra who has creativity and can drop back and deliver that final pass, id make an exception. i still doubt Tevez leaves, but if he does, i think a guy like RVP would partner Morata better than Mandzukic. lets hope youre right if we really are to get him though :D

- - - Updated - - -

Buffon
Darmian - Bonucci - Giorgio - Asamoah
Vidal - Marchi - Pogba
Cavani-Mandzukic-Morata​

Neto, Lich, Caceres, Barza, Rugani, Evra, Padoin, Khedira, Sturaro, Pereyra, Dybala, Llorente.

:tuttosport:
4-3-3 :klin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)