Mario Mandžukić - ST - Atletico Madrid (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
If only he wasnt a Tevez replacement but a Llorente one.
This.

You could look at it another way though:
Tevez -> Dybala
Matri -> Zaza
Llorente -> Mandzukic
Coman - Berardi
Morata -> Morata :)P)

Overall that attack would be better but it remains to be seen if Dybala and/or Berardi can get anywhere close to Tevez. I really doubt they can from their very first days here. They need time to settle and have to improve significantly.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Its because Mandzukic and Tevez are not comparable at all.There's a gulf in class between the two.

And many would hate seeing Morata paired with Mandzukic upfront.
I agree about that and I get that I'm just stating the reason why he gets so much hate these days. I am sure if Tevez said I'll stay and we were bringing Mandzu as Llorente's replacement no one would say a thing.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I agree about that and I get that I'm just stating the reason why he gets so much hate these days. I am sure if Tevez said I'll stay and we were bringing Mandzu as Llorente's replacement no one would say a thing.
Definitely.

The biggest worry is if Tevez goes and Mandzu is brought for a substantial sum,i cant see him coming here just to 'rotate',rather he will be starting with Morata and i'd hate to see that happen as would many others.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Definitely.

The biggest worry is if Tevez goes and Mandzu is brought for a substantial sum,i cant see him coming here just to 'rotate',rather he will be starting with Morata and i'd hate to see that happen as would many others.
Me too, but what I've learned so far is that no matter what happens we have to trust Marotta and Paratici. I am against 20m bid for him.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Yeah, can't see the logic behind bringing Mandzu as a Tevez replacement, he is a classic CF, and we already have Morata who's arguably better and Llorente and we are bringing Zaza, if tevez leaves i would rather we get an AM or a RW and roll with a forward line of RW/AM - Morata - Dybala

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
According to the Daily Mirror, there would also be the Manchester United on Mario Mandzukic, Croatian striker of Atletico Madrid great goal for Juventus for the attack. The United would like the Croatian and is ready to offer at least 25 million euro to the club of Diego Pablo Simeone, who hopes for an auction.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Please stop mentioning him as a Tevez replacement. He's not and never will be. Not to us, but neither to our management. They know much more about what's going to happen than they're actually saying. If Tevez is leaving his replacement is already in place with Dybala or will be brought in, in the form of Berardi.

Anyhow we need 5 strikers.. Morata, Zaza, Dybala makes 3 sort of certainties already. And then we'll probably have 2 of Tevez, Llorente, Berardi, Mandzukic, Coman, Van Persie.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I really find it hard to believe Beppe would pay anything over 20m for Mandzu..Lets hope not
Atletico paid 20M. he hadnt really a good season for his Bayern standards, and he isnt on good terms with Simeone. cant remember i read any team wants him except for VW. i doubt they'll get 20M considering all this

Jan 5, 2007
Mario Mandzukic reportedly already agreed to a Juventus transfer, but Atletico Madrid remains to be persuaded.
The Bianconeri had their eyes set on the Croatian as their first choice to replace Carlos Tevez, and it seems a deal could well be found.
According to Calciomercato.it, director general Beppe Marotta already secured the player's agreement to a transfer.
Mandzukic, who was spotted talking with Juve's Gianluigi Buffon after Friday's international game in Croatia, is still under contract with Atletico Madrid and the Spanish club haven't given their green light yet.
The transfer may be smoothed should Tevez agree to a move to Madrid.

The Argentinian Bianconero is also being followed by Boca Juniors and Paris Saint-Germain and is believed to be valued at €6-7m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)