Mario Mandžukić - ST - Atletico Madrid (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
I think Mandzu is getting so much hate here just because media makes him Tevez's replacement. Similar to the Pereyra - Iturbe case.

I for one love him as a player, he is team player, hardworking player who tracks back and is great in the box, he has a lot of grinta and will to win, he would do anything to win.

Dec 24, 2012
I have disliked Mandzukic since I first realized what a dirty player he is. You don't know what grinta is if you think Mandzukic has it. He's like Bousquets only in attacker position (and with half the technique), he throws elbows, fakes, dives clutching his face, playacts, and moans for 90 minutes every game. And in terms of football ability I don't believe he is anything exceptional, and has been out of form lately.

I've said it before, I'll be sorry to see him in bianconero. He's a player fit for Merda, not Juve.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Whats his contract situation. How much is he earning. I dont think he is as good as Tevez but I still think he is a very good player to have. Hardworking, endless stamina, great in the air and has first class experience.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
It would be the worst thing if we signed him. He's not passionate, he's just a cunt.
KingGale pls

- - - Updated - - -

I have disliked Mandzukic since I first realized what a dirty player he is. You don't know what grinta is if you think Mandzukic has it. He's like Bousquets only in attacker position (and with half the technique), he throws elbows, fakes, dives clutching his face, playacts, and moans for 90 minutes every game. And in terms of football ability I don't believe he is anything exceptional, and has been out of form lately.

I've said it before, I'll be sorry to see him in bianconero. He's a player fit for Merda, not Juve.
I said pls

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
KingGale pls

- - - Updated - - -

I said pls
“Buffon had a nasty cut to his knee and I needed to put in at least 10 stitches. That incident occurred during the goal.”

Mario Mandzukic scored from close range, sliding in and not pulling his foot back as he raked his studs on the goalkeeper's knee.

The captain was hobbling throughout the first half and was replaced by Salvatore Sirigu at the break.
I really dislike him for doing this on Buffon.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I think Mandzu is getting so much hate here just because media makes him Tevez's replacement. Similar to the Pereyra - Iturbe case.

I for one love him as a player, he is team player, hardworking player who tracks back and is great in the box, he has a lot of grinta and will to win, he would do anything to win.
Its because Mandzukic and Tevez are not comparable at all.There's a gulf in class between the two.

And many would hate seeing Morata paired with Mandzukic upfront.

Valentino

I dont like him, He is old, overrated ..
if we're going to replace tevez, cavani is the best option ..

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
There's no good experienced SS,someone who's within our price range available at the moment.

Maybe RVP,but i'm not keen on him.

- - - Updated - - -

According to Tuttosport, Juventus continued to follow Mandzukic as a target for attack with an offer of 22 million to 25 million of euro. The second option, in addition to Croatian Robin Van Persie that would almost certainly will leave Manchester United.
22-25m :lol: GTFO pls..I'd rather have RVP in that case.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
As reported by Gazzetta,Juventus is already well advanced with Mario Mandzukic, Croatian striker (which Marotta has already reached an agreement in principle). In the event that Carlitos decides not to stay, it will be the first choice to replace him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)