Mario Mandžukić - ST - Atletico Madrid (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
also, his scoring record this season isnt that impressive at all. 12 league goals (3 pens), 2 CDR (against a 3rd/4th league team), one in the SC against Real and 5 in CL groupstages (including a hattrick vs Olymp). i liked him at Bayern, and i think he underachieved at Atletico considering what was expected from him.
Do you find Dybala's scoring record impressive this season? EDIT: I mean, "only 20 goals total, some against low teams and he JUST scored a hattrick against Olympiakos (name the Juve player that did that) and he JUST scored one goal in the SC against Real... Meanwhile Dybala scores half his goals against the bottom 3 clubs and scores 3 goals in 12 games against the top 6 and he's the next lord and savior of our attack. The subjectivity is astounding sometimes. Like, people are ACTUALLY looking down on us signing an upgrade over Llorente who is a proven scorer, proven warrior, proven commodity meanwhile others are head over heels in love with some South American who scored mostly against shit clubs in Serie A.

If only he was Mario Mandzelli... Or just named Mario and was from Brazil... maybe then.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope everybody here is objective and feels the same way about Lichsteiner. After all, gotta hate dirty players right?
This. So much this.

Everybody hates the warrior players on other teams and love their own.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Mandzukic is not similar to Melo. Melo is an idiot, Mandzukic is a warrior
Bayern got rid of him, and now Atletico got issues with him too...Maybe he's fucked in the head, no? He's hiding it under his white skin.

And the "warrior" comparison with Licht is laughable.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Bayern got rid of him, and now Atletico got issues with him too...Maybe he's $#@!ed in the head, no? He's hiding it under his white skin.
Bayern sold him for 20M (big profit considering they paid 13M) after 2 good seasons and after they got a starting striker who is better and is better suited to Guardiolas games. im not familiar with what happened with him in Madrid now, but i bet Simeone isnt really innocent there either ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Do you find Dybala's scoring record impressive this season?
i dont know what your point is really, but it is impressive in some ways, especially for a 21 year old. not as impressive as Berardis for example though

This. So much this.

Everybody hates the warrior players on other teams and love their own.
also agree with Pirlos Beard there :tup:

KingGale

Il Barone
Dec 24, 2012
Mandzukic is not similar to Melo. Melo is an idiot, Mandzukic is a warrior
Mandzukic a warrior? Don't make me laugh man. Have you never seen him play? Mandzukic is a total pussy, elbows players left and right and then falls down clutching his bitch face. He's not comparable to Melo but to Busquets in terms of gamesmanship and playacting. Did you already forget how he did that all game against Chiellini 2 years ago when we played Bayern? He does that in every game. He's not a warrior, he's a dirty scumbag with only mediocre ability, only fit for the likes of Merda.

I don't see what Lichtsteiner has to do with the conversation either. I hate it when Licht pulls his bitch dives and clutches his face, but he also has real ability and speed that he displays on occasion. Mandzukic doesn't offer anything over Llorente or, god forbid, Tevez, other than his playacting. I should be very sorry to see him in the black and white.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Mandzukic a warrior? Don't make me laugh man. Have you never seen him play? Mandzukic is a total pussy, elbows players left and right and then falls down clutching his bitch face. He's not comparable to Melo but to Busquets in terms of gamesmanship and playacting. Did you already forget how he did that all game against Chiellini 2 years ago when we played Bayern? He does that in every game. He's not a warrior, he's a dirty scumbag with only mediocre ability, only fit for the likes of Merda.

I don't see what Lichtsteiner has to do with the conversation either. I hate it when Licht pulls his bitch dives and clutches his face, but he also has real ability and speed that he displays on occasion. Mandzukic doesn't offer anything over Llorente or, god forbid, Tevez, other than his playacting. I should be very sorry to see him in the black and white.
Couldn't agree more.

Melo might have been an idiot, but he had balls. Mandzukic on the other hand is just a pussy.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Don't need Mandzukic. Either bring in someone young like Embolo, to fall in for Morata once in a while or bring in a fucking star like Cavani who can actually compete with Morata for a starting spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)