Mario Mandžukić - ST - Atletico Madrid (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If we could swap Llorente with Mandzukic, that would be great.

but flexibility in formation is a thing. If Morata cant play, we can go 352 or 4312 with tevez/dybala/llorente, or pereyra behind tevez/dybala/llorente

Adding Berardi would make a good backup for tevez or dybala and enables us to keep the formation

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
No point keeping a disinterested player around, let him go. He's said all along way before Juve that he planned to go home at some point, so that's fair enough.

Mandzukic coming in, Dybala hopefully growing quickly and filling in the #10 role, Mandzukic can rotate with Morata.

With Matri gone, Tevez going and possibly Llorente moving on, I'm assuming we're going to raid Sasuolo for dat dere depthd

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
No way we challenging for CL with that attack.Wont expect much next yr if that proves to be the case.
Would be happy with a QF's result.

- - - Updated - - -

Lets see if this tevez story is actually true
What story? There are negative responses in regards to him staying.
Mandzukic wont come in to replace Tevez directly but he'll take that experienced striker spot.

- - - Updated - - -

oh man :sergio: who the fuck replaces with Tevez with Mandzukic :sergio:
He's not a direct replacement.

I believe we are reshaping our attack or atleast hope so.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I have faith we'll do great business in the Summer. Mandzukic is a replacement in the sense that it's 1 ST out, 1 in.

Not sure a 4-3-1-2 without Tevez would be doable without a noticable dip in quality though, might be time to put some faith in Berardi and a 3 man attack?

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I thought Mandzukic was a top striker when he was at Bayern. He must have really gone down hill since then. Not exactly the same type of striker as Tevez but a group of Mandzukic, Morata, Dybala, Zaza and Berardi/Coman has a lot of potential. Morata improved exponentially this season. He's mature enough to take the reins and lead our attack while Dybala and Mandzukic can fight for a spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)