Mario Mandžukić - ST - Atletico Madrid (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I think he's better suited to our system and more compatible with our play and set up. And i think he has a bit more skill on the ball than the other two, but most importantly, I feel like his movement is the best of the 3.
But he wont agree to be the substitute striker, and he'll demand to high wages.

So we can close this tread and act like reasonable adults

OP
Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #66
    Mandzukic plays striker

Our current striker is Morata. and extremely promising player that was exploding at the end of the season and must now be our starter to develop to his potential quickly.
    We dont buy some old fart thats slightly better now, and block the development. That is what Real Madrid does.

What we need, is a substitute striker. Wich currently is Llorente. In the probably formation i made (signature), Llorente doesnt fit. If we sell llorente, we need a new substitute striker.

Mandzukic would fit the position. However, he wont agree to sit on the bench. He'd demand to much wages for the bench.

So we can close this topic and start beeing reasonable adults.
    He gets 5 million at Atletico and he only cost them 18, he is within budget.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Dzeko? Mandzukic? Both?
    Obviously, Mandzukic is better then Dzeko. Especially in our future formation.

Sick workrate, and can do wide play like Morata does.

The point is however :

Mandzukic wont agree to be substitution role
    Mandzukic wont agree to the wage relative to his role

- - - Updated - - -

He gets 5 million at Atletico and he only cost them 18, he is within budget.
    If he accepts to be the substitute for Morata, and accepts a wage under 4 mil, i would love him here.

But, he wont.

OP
    Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
    Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #70
    Obviously, Mandzukic is better then Dzeko. Especially in our future formation.

Sick workrate, and can do wide play like Morata does.

The point is however :

Mandzukic wont agree to be substitution role
    Mandzukic wont agree to the wage relative to his role

- - - Updated - - -

If he accepts to be the substitute for Morata, and accepts a wage under 4 mil, i would love him here.

But, he wont.
    When you get a player like this guy you don't tell him it's written in stone that you will be benched, you also don't promise him that he will start, you promise him a chance to prove himself and if he performs he should play, we need this competition between our players, no player should have his place guaranteed.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    When you get a player like this guy you don't tell him it's written in stone that you will be benched, you also don't promise him that he will start, you promise him a chance to prove himself and if he performs he should play, we need this competition between our players, no player should have his place guaranteed.
    Morata is considered a starter. Thats his role in the team and the hierarchy currently.

Mandzukic needs to know what we expect from him when he comes here. Competition has nothing to do with it.
    Its basically avoiding a Lucio situation. Lucio was bought to become the 4th or 5th choise CB. Then made a fuzz cause he wasent starting frequently.
    Players need to know what their role is, and accept it

Btw, according to your idea, we should have kept baggio.

Mar 30, 2006
    Morata is considered a starter. Thats his role in the team and the hierarchy currently.

Mandzukic needs to know what we expect from him when he comes here. Competition has nothing to do with it.
    Its basically avoiding a Lucio situation. Lucio was bought to become the 4th or 5th choise CB. Then made a fuzz cause he wasent starting frequently.
    Players need to know what their role is, and accept it

Btw, according to your idea, we should have kept baggio.
    If we sign Mandzukic I dont think it will be as a sub it will be more as a rotation striker with Morata. they both are good enough to get games and we will probably start whoever is in better form when it comes to the CL or big games in Serie A.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
    Oct 2, 2013
    A) We're not retarded and wouldn't bring him in to replace Tevez

B) There is no available like for like Tevez replacement

C) We obviously brought in Dybala as our future #10 type player.

D) Mandzukic is much, much better than Llorente and fucking Zaza. Sign me up.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    A) We're not retarded and wouldn't bring him in to replace Tevez

B) There is no available like for like Tevez replacement

C) We obviously brought in Dybala as our future #10 type player.

D) Mandzukic is much, much better than Llorente and fucking Zaza. Sign me up.
    this

and didn't he say he was a Juve fan? :hihi:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)