Mario Lemina (9 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Neither Stu or Asa have any level to be in our team anymore... They r low team table players
I know but we can't have 22 starters.
It would've been good if we got rid of Asamoah and brought Spinazzola in.
But... Atalanta are playing the dicks role... and we even loaned them Orsolini...

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I'll be sad to see him go, he has potential and I'm confident that he will shine at Southampton. He's gone for the right price i.e the market price so I don't think we gained much profit as generally all players are valued higher.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
He will be good for Southampton.. Now for the CM! I really dont have anyone I like anymore now that Matic is in MU, but I would really give Kondogbia a try,especially with Marchisio getting his form back, so if it does not go too well for Kondogbia, we could always bench him, and he would not complain.. I still remember his Monaco games vs us, very very good, intelligent plays, strong vs our midfield..

OP
Bianconero_Aus

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #2,315
    €20m would be a pretty damn good sale from Marotta...for once. Now to get rid of Rincon, Sturaro, Asamoah and Lichtsteiner.

Thank you and goodbye Lemina. Another one of my player threads bites the dust. Please don't let me open them anymore.

OP
    Bianconero_Aus

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #2,317
    Nice business.

However I don't like the fact we're selling Lemina first while keeping Sturaro and Rincon.
    He's obsolete for us in our current tactical set-up (so are Rincon and Sturaro) He has a better value though, because, he might be a tactically and mentality clueless player, he can actually control the ball and pass well, and is a physical beast. He'd have had plenty of offers from England. Sturaro and Rincon are beyond useless and we'll be stuck with them for a while unfortunately.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
    Jun 2, 2007
    Sure, but that was a different Inter...different league situation altogether :D
    Exactly, a different Inter, this current Inter or the past 3-5 seasons Inter have always been horrible, even players like Icardi, Kovacic, didnt help them, your man Dzeko if he ended up there would probably fail big time too, Heck I dont think even players like CR7 will be able to bring their best game..I'm just saying, I think if they are looking to sell, and we can offer something that Inter may like in the form of Rincon or some of our youngsters, why not give it a shot..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)