Mario Lemina (6 Viewers)

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
How can we make Sturaro unhappy? Freeze him out of the squad? Send him to the stands? Play him with the Primavera? There has to be a solution :think:
Sturaro's agent: "There are many requests (3-4 Serie A teams), but there's nothing concrete as Juventus are willing to keep the boy."

Sorry for the off-topic.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
The more Lemina hasn't played, the less people rate him apparently.

I'm not convinced we ever game him a fair chance in centre midfield position. Whether he earned the chance to play in that position is another matter, he certainly is not as good as Pjanic, Khedira or Marchisio.

I don't think it's fair to judge him on his displays on the wing at the end of the season. He was completely out of position and nowhere near match fit.

I still think he has potential to be a good player, but probably more suited to a midfield three and don't think he is ever going to show enough to start regularly here enough to develop.

It seems like a sale or loan is the best option for everyone, especially while he still has a value.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

Is 18 million a good selling price?

I don't know. I can't tell anymore
A bit frustrating considering there could have been an EPL bidding war :D

- - - Updated - - -

Doubled his value here, nice piece of business Marotta
Beppe can't sell :touched:

Can of worms re-opened...

- - - Updated - - -

Is 18 million a good selling price?

I don't know. I can't tell anymore
Decent profit off of him, so yeah, nearly doubled his value.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Would you have paid 20 million for him if the roles were reversed?
Well, if I owned an EPL club with deep pockets I don't see why not. It's not like any of those clubs mentioned are seriously hurting for money. We all see the stupid money that gets thrown around.

But, can I honestly complain considering that we made a profit from him? Probably not, that's why I'm really not too concerned. I woke up to news this morning that two other clubs are interested from EPL so automatically I thought "bidding war". But it seems we have a deal already and not a bad one at that.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a short attentions span, you know that. I've already moved on to Asa and Licht. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)