Mario Lemina (34 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
New formation requires much less running from CMs which is basically all that Stu provides. Lemina should be ahead of him in 4-2-3-1 pecking order
He probably is for the CM roles, Stu will at best play wide positions just to work hard maybe, and it will be hilarious to see...

Lemina actually fits a 2 man CM role well, so might be good understudy there. But thing is 4 CMs defenitely ahead of him for 2 spots, the 3 usual and Rincon.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I dont know what he did, but he fuked up with max hardcore :p

I wanna think he is recovering still from injury... but if that isnt...and max dont rate him, then sell.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nothing to do with red card or injury, just been ignored for long time. It was just shortly after the red card, but thats far from the reason. Was regular one. We will find out the reason when Lemina leaves or Allegri does, not that it will be anything major, just minor issue to drop his trust most likely.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Nothing to do with red card or injury, just been ignored for long time. It was just shortly after the red card, but thats far from the reason. Was regular one. We will find out the reason when Lemina leaves or Allegri does, not that it will be anything major, just minor issue to drop his trust most likely.
Well he also went to ANC and came back with an injury, so that has further distorted how long he has been 'unselected' for.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Well he also went to ANC and came back with an injury, so that has further distorted how long he has been 'unselected' for.
Yeah I dont mean now, autumn and first half of season after september where he was completely frozen out for 2 months. In 3 months total he probably got 15 minutes of game time. That was when we were playing 3 CMs and at times 4, now when its just 2?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Maybe he fuked max´s daughter?

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Lemina is not that good. What else is there to say? He's behind Pjanic, Marchisio, Khedira and Rincon. They're all better than him.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I dont think he was frozen out or anything like that. He played 14 games of which he started 9 in the 1st half of the season. Later some injured players like Marchisio and Pjanic returned, and also Allegri realized he needs Sturaro for his aggressiveness and steel which we lacked in the midfield. He then went to the AFCON and was injured up until recently after returning. We are yet to see how much he will play in the new formation but I reckon he will be 4th choice behind Marchisio, Khedira, Pjanic and Rico, with the possibility to get higher in the rotation if he can prove himself

- - - Updated - - -

Lemina is not that good. What else is there to say? He's behind Pjanic, Marchisio, Khedira and Rincon. They're all better than him.
I think people are referring to when we still played 352 and Sturaro was prefered over him, which was for tactical reasons obviously

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)