Mario Lemina (5 Viewers)

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
He should play more often, he is the player with the most vidal-esque potential.
Physicality, speed and good interceptions are there. He just needs to improve shooting and finishing, all of which requires practice.
Better than current Khedira imo

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
yes I would like to see him play more. Don't understand why he isn't starting.
Dont wanna see him leave juve like perrerya did.

I would rather have perrerya now, than khedira.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yes I would like to see him play more. Don't understand why he isn't starting.
Dont wanna see him leave juve like perrerya did.

I would rather have perrerya now, than khedira.
Ironically, all points to the pereyra path. And yeah i agree he is more dynamic than khedira and thats what we need.

But he also is shid in the finishing plays...always takes the wrong decition.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
It's mind boggling how he's fallen out of favor with Max in less than 6 months after signing his contract with the club.

He was a stud for us during his loan spell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Defensively he was shoking against milan, i think we might cash in on him in a similar manner we cashed in on pereyra and zaza. They were good players though, shame they got sold

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
We will sell him this summer and replace him with Rincon and Witsel, and thereby take away the last ounce of talent our midfield has left.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I wouldn't be surprised if we sell him in January. Marchisio, Khedira, Pjanic, Sturaro, Rincon, Witsel and Mandragora should be enough midfielders there.
why the fuck keep mandragora. I am not a big fan of lemina (largely out of spite, he isnt that bad for a kid) but mandragora is just a different low.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)