Mario Lemina (3 Viewers)

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Sturaro because Allegri likes him more and Khedira because he is a much better player.
Agreed. Have only two issues with dat
1) Sturaro is really, I mean really bad. And Lemina took of the ball from the opponents yesterday with such ease, simply outmuscled and outgunned them (he is quite a runner though, made a pretty impressive cut from the right side in the first half).
2) Khedira on paper is far better and established player, but he it's not translates on the field at all for some time

Jun 6, 2015
Agreed. Have only two issues with dat
1) Sturaro is really, I mean really bad. And Lemina took of the ball from the opponents yesterday with such ease, simply outmuscled and outgunned them (he is quite a runner though, made a pretty impressive cut from the right side in the first half).
2) Khedira on paper is far better and established player, but he it's not translates on the field at all for some time
Lemina/Khedira rotation should work well. Khedira just doesn't have the legs to play every 3-4 days. Once he gets more rest his performances will improve.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Lemina definitely did some fuck up. I'm glad he's back on rotation.

There's no comparison between him Sturaro. Zero. He really should get more playing time, and even play on the left side when it's needed. If Sturaro can play as a LCM, I don't see why Lemina can't.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
LCM isn't the same position as RCM just like LB isn't the same as RB, Lemina's main competition is Khedira not Sturaro. So far we've seen Asamoah, Sturaro and Pjanič there, I doubt much will change in the future.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
LCM isn't the same position as RCM just like LB isn't the same as RB, Lemina's main competition is Khedira not Sturaro. So far we've seen Asamoah, Sturaro and Pjanič there, I doubt much will change in the future.
But PedroFlu's point actually stands still. If Sturaro can be deployed there then Lemina even more so.

Sturaro's only place should be the bench right now. He's actually regressed a lot and he's a ticking bomb these days.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Yea no reason to play sturoro over Lemina. The latter is a great and much needed foil for our more intelligent and technical but more timid midfielders.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
This guy could be a fantastic player if he was given the chance. My guess is that he will be sold this summer to some PL cluc and he will absolutely destroy that league. At the mean time we will be stuck with Disco Stu.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)